Another snowflake FFA! (7d0b7769)

If everyone was against you, everyone wasn’t the problem.

Screenshot the thread and show where I was attacking anyone. Or stop talking smack and crying when it comes back at you :drooling_face:

So you should screen where i said you have a mental disorder because i can’t remember

" coolmajaka

31m

Bring it down? This guy is saying I have mental problems in numerous games. I jabbed back and he is crying. Note: I never called him a single name, but he always calls me names. Screw him :person_shrugging:"

This is so ridiculous. Can we stop this useless conversation? I just warn you to stop trash talking me. We don’t need to talks about it for hours trying to pretend that I am i don’t know what.

It’s our last game together and I join the other players in the other chat, it’s my very last game with you. Can we just play without tiring others?

Regardless of what he did, your pins are inappropriate. Please knock it off.

2 Likes

I sympathize that temperatures (and opinions) can run high in- and out-of-game, but I’d appreciate it if we could keep the discussion here limited to this game. I definitely agree that whatever anyone’s opinions, the best way to settle them (assuming no foul play) is by winning in-game :slight_smile:

You’ve insulted me a lot, so I see how it is hard keeping them all straight, but this was literally today in this thread :slight_smile:

You accused me of having “a serious mind problem”. That is extremely impolite and rude.

Hopefully reporting facts in defense of accusations is okay!

1 Like

@coolmajaka - this ends now, please, I don’t like banning people.

1 Like

Excuse me, but what did I do wrong? He asked for proof and I provided it. If you can’t explain that to me, I will just quit all my games and ban myself and you can explain why you screwed up a bunch of games for nothing…

To be more specific, for the purposes of this game, I’d appreciate it if we can avoid talking about each other’s body parts in a derogatory way (whether asses or minds), and avoid conducting flame wars with respect to events in other games or forums. If the need arises for related to this game animosity, at least let’s be a bit more creative about it.

1 Like

This is my site, I can ban whoever I want. I’m tired of you throwing fits in every game you’re in. Act like an adult or leave.

3 Likes

Bye!

4 Likes

Wow. We quickly found sub :slight_smile: nice.

1 Like

Welcome to Norway @BambusBjoern !!!

Hi all and thx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on vacation until Monday 26th June so won’t be able to take any more turns until I’m back.

3 Likes

@banman39 , you now have an AI because the player has quit civ 6

1 Like

thanks, just saw that too. In this case, I’m inclined to leave it AI – his position is weakest in the game by far to my knowledge – I think it would be a real challenge to find anyone willing to take it over. Anyone feel we should try to find a replacement?

1 Like

@andrewsmart48 would be willing to sub-in.
Just that his computer is not ready yet.
You can talk to each other and decide if you want to sub or not.

2 Likes

awesome thanks! subbing him in now

1 Like

Hello.

@EmJayLambert is in vacancies but Last Turn Played: December 6, 2023 9:27 PM" and the last turn in this game is Last Turn Played: November 10, 2023 9:18 AM

Can we set a 3 days turn timer @banman39 to avoid abuses like this one. It seems that Mattlamert is playing too many games and chooses to play the ones with timers.

Here, we are stuck and if we wanna stop playing after those games that are stucks, we will break games because of a volontary afk player because we will have to leave…

1 Like