Negotiators v Commanders v China (6f54a688)

I think that’s something a PYDT admin does so now the ticket is up should happen soon.
Thanks all

1 Like

As I’m registered for auto-sub, you could have subbed me in.

Hi there!
@petrojbl1 & @Buno: Think you have a Discord-channel for our team?
Would be happy to talk with you about our plans before playing my first turn!

edit: Sorry, you have already requested me. Should look into Disco more often :smiling_face:

O.k., after I looked in, I played my turn. You’re still at the beginning and turn would have been the same with more infos I think.

What happened to coolmajaka?
Rage quit? :o

Sorry, that post was sh*t yesterday. That’s what adi found and posted in one of my other games:

Guys i am going to pull out of this on. Happy camper has expertly dismantled me.

well done.

Happycamper fought @EmJayLambert , i was your opponent :wink:
GG man, you made me sweat

1 Like

well played mate. made some mistakes had some bad luck but you played it perfectly was the difference

1 Like

More I watch your land, more I think you got a spawn to lose a war, at least without bbg and the rework on watermills.

it wasn’t great thats for sure

@Buno @petrojbl1 do you think we should find a sub for @Markelix ?

That’s an option. I believe another game of mine found a sub for this player. If I recall correctly, I think that this one might be very close to being done. I might be ok conceding this one. Thoughts @Buno ?

I’m kind of on the fence here. I really wanted to see how it would end, but yeah, the last few turns kinda showed where things were heading.

Since I’ve got a bunch of games on hold 'cause @Markelix is MIA, I’m cool with either way. Both solutions are fine by me, either finding a substitute to finish the game or conceding so we can “free the slot” and join new games. However, in one way or another, it would unblock the situation."

@Manoir @HappyCamper what do you want?

I follow you guys.

It’s a 3v3 game, I am not a big fan of it so I really don’t care.

• we have to find a sub to finish
  • my m8s will kick you ass!

welcome @Osprey . @Buno and @petrojbl1 , your teammates are considering to concede. Feel free to contact them and share your insights.

Hi, I will let other two players to decide on this. I see that it is not too rosy…

@Osprey are you on Discord? You can find me and petrojbl with our forum nicknames

Sure, I will contact you there.