Another snowflake FFA! (7d0b7769)

welcome @EmJayLambert of the many names :smiley: looking forward to seeing your france in the center!

apologies for the confusion. You can call me Matt. Or Lambo.

2 Likes

Is it normal to talk like that ingame?

@coolmajaka you attack and i knew it but you have a serious mind problem.

It is called smack talk. You like to talk it but you don’t like to receive it.

@coolmajaka - please bring things down a notch, if people are asking you to stop please respect it

1 Like

Bring it down? This guy is saying I have mental problems in numerous games. I jabbed back and he is crying. Note: I never called him a single name, but he always calls me names. Screw him :person_shrugging:

“Grab a hammer and pound it up your ass”.

It’s not a real war and i’m not your friend.

I’ve never said anything except that you have childish reactions.

You rage quit just before start (when every one is ready and planning is done) because you are the last one to take the turn…
You rage qui another game because you trash talk Shinjoski and everyone defend this same Shinjoski.

You will say i’ve quit one game (ONE) but i was dead anyway and didn’t want to skip 10 turns before dieing.

Stop saying shit or making problems everywhere you go. Stay in your place with your provocations and all this trashtalking or go play with your friends and you will talk with them how you want.

Here, you are a Viking, you will kick my ass with your boats and that is the game, i had to make better defenses. But you don’t need to “Grab a hammer and pound it up your ass”.

What should I answer? More trashtalking? Come on! This is so stupid.

Go kick my ass ingame and stop this.

PS: Smack talk doesn’t means Trash talk.

If you can explain how I can rage quit a game before it even starts, I have some lovely prizes for you. Go and screenshot the discussion and highlight my rage. Yet here you are yelling about quitting while conveniently excusing quitting from a game yourself.

Hypocrisy is boring :person_shrugging:

Again, show where I trash talked Shinjosun for, wait for it, quitting a game. Specifically I said I don’t like quitters and y’all started attacking me en masse. It is all there in the threads, you just keep reimagining it with me as the villain.

If everyone was against you, everyone wasn’t the problem.

Screenshot the thread and show where I was attacking anyone. Or stop talking smack and crying when it comes back at you :drooling_face:

So you should screen where i said you have a mental disorder because i can’t remember

" coolmajaka

31m

Bring it down? This guy is saying I have mental problems in numerous games. I jabbed back and he is crying. Note: I never called him a single name, but he always calls me names. Screw him :person_shrugging:"

This is so ridiculous. Can we stop this useless conversation? I just warn you to stop trash talking me. We don’t need to talks about it for hours trying to pretend that I am i don’t know what.

It’s our last game together and I join the other players in the other chat, it’s my very last game with you. Can we just play without tiring others?

Regardless of what he did, your pins are inappropriate. Please knock it off.

2 Likes

I sympathize that temperatures (and opinions) can run high in- and out-of-game, but I’d appreciate it if we could keep the discussion here limited to this game. I definitely agree that whatever anyone’s opinions, the best way to settle them (assuming no foul play) is by winning in-game :slight_smile:

You’ve insulted me a lot, so I see how it is hard keeping them all straight, but this was literally today in this thread :slight_smile:

You accused me of having “a serious mind problem”. That is extremely impolite and rude.

Hopefully reporting facts in defense of accusations is okay!

1 Like

@coolmajaka - this ends now, please, I don’t like banning people.

1 Like

Excuse me, but what did I do wrong? He asked for proof and I provided it. If you can’t explain that to me, I will just quit all my games and ban myself and you can explain why you screwed up a bunch of games for nothing…

To be more specific, for the purposes of this game, I’d appreciate it if we can avoid talking about each other’s body parts in a derogatory way (whether asses or minds), and avoid conducting flame wars with respect to events in other games or forums. If the need arises for related to this game animosity, at least let’s be a bit more creative about it.

1 Like

This is my site, I can ban whoever I want. I’m tired of you throwing fits in every game you’re in. Act like an adult or leave.

3 Likes

Bye!

4 Likes