Zeta (8355b5e9)

I can manage fairly quick turnarounds between 1400 and next day 0200 GMT.

I am @chld87stv btw - hoping I can get my PYDT account name changed to match soon.

This will be my first game here. I will try to abide by all the rules and etiquette, but if I violate any, please know that it is not deliberate. The AI has ceased to entertain me, and I am looking forward to playing real people.

1 Like

Welcome!
Once you play people you never go back!

Most days, I play the AI 800-1000 PST which I believe is GMT -8. I often play 1300-1600 and 1830-2200 as well. Baring an unforeseen event, I can commit to at least one turn per day. Most days, I can do many many more, but I do have some vacations coming up in June. Even on vacation, I can likely get 1 or more turns per day done.

@zarquonwhereareyou just wanted to clarify that you saw my previous message regarding the More Maritime mod. I highly recommend disabling this mod before starting - I had to abandon a game yesterday and restart it because the mod was active and one of the players had no way to download it as it has been removed from the workshop

I can usually take turns throughout the day. Preference would be 18:00 to 22:00 GMT.

After feedback here, and in other game starts, we will not be trying to use the more maritime sectors dlc.

@otherrealisms
I have not restricted players to random only, and some others have chosen civs.

I usually play 23:00 - 01:00 GMT

@Valamas -

Could you give me your recommended play order based on the timings above, or wherever you derive it, please?

I was considering a round-the-world twice (for half the players) in two days -++
strategy

Hey friends, enjoy your game!

@otherrealisms needs to be inserted somewhere. No turns and no region set.

zarquonwherear
donlooky
chld87stv
Leech Sucka
Pete
erekose
Fatusblobus
J-Dog
andrewsmart48
geoffgreene511
Dim4anskiy

I got my token entered. Is there anything else that I need to do?

I canā€™t load Civ VI on Steam. I keep getting an error message that says ā€œerror canā€™t-download-updatesā€. Any suggestions for a solution?

I have left the game because I canā€™t get Steam to load. I will troubleshoot it some more tomorrow.

Random offering:

Good luck

@otherrealisms
Just noticed you were not referenced in my previous post. just in caseā€¦

I did a system restore and I think that I have fixed the problem, so Iā€™ll be back in.

Hi there,

Just wondering if this game is still going ahead?

I do hope so. Iā€™ll try later.

maybe just do it a bit simpler