Zeta (8355b5e9)

And we are off!
(after a restart after someone suddenly chose a civ at the last minute :stuck_out_tongue:)
Sorry about the delay, stuff happened this week.

I have chosen a round the planet twice in two days for one turn approach. This is to get a reasonable slack between intended play times to reduce the chance of individual hold ups - the cost is one complete turn can never happen in a single day, but that anyway rarely happens with 12 players.#

Good luck allā€¦

BTW - as the game start occurred at an unplanned time of the day, there will be an initial drag until the play turns synch with the planned availability. So turn one might not complete until Tuesday.

1 Like

And with perfect timing, More Maritime Sectors has now re-appeared in Steam workshopsā€¦
But, to confirm, we are not using it here/now.

1 Like

Hi , just canā€™t load my turn , in the civ menu it shows all the mods recquired, and the betteer balanced mod is shown in red , so the load button is grayed and i canā€™t clickā€¦

I have it it is enabled in my mods , and i managed to play previously so i donā€™(t understant

See this link:

This issue hit a number of games - I am surprised it went so far with Zeta before occurring.
It seems that someone on the BBG team thought it would be an hilarious April Fools joke to make some change which affected a large number of games this way.

The solution is to subscribe to the 4.7.4 version in the link I supplied above, and to disable whatever your previous latest version of BBG was. Then exit Civ 6, then reload, and hopefully the problem will disappear. This approach fixed all the other games I am in that had this problem.

1 Like

@erekose Are you on holiday ?

sorry , i was away without computer. iā€™m back

FYI @erekose has announced elsewhere that he is leaving most of his games permanently due to a change in personal circumstances and probably wonā€™t be back

We probably need a substitute for him

Thanks for the update. Anyone know anyone who wants to substitute?

I am asking a friend if he is interested, hope to have answer in minutes to hours.

Great! Just after heā€™s kicked my ass in another game!!

that was my first thought pete

@otherrealisms

Did you get no response, or negative response ? Is this still a possibility?

If not, anyone else know anyone to substitute?

I guess he is not interested. I keep looking.

will post on the CPL discord and see if anyone is interested

im interested

1 Like

@Nugz
Sorry I missed your update.
Are you good for a turn every day, or at least most days?
Can you access the dlcs?

What is your timezone? and what hours are you normally playing ?

No longer a discord virgin, i just posted there for a replacement.

Anyone else, know anyone else might be interested?

I guess we might be approaching having Khmer as AI to keep this going ?

If you need oneā€¦

As erekose didnā€™t quite make ā€˜the next 5 years :wink:ā€™ I guess we do. Thanks.

Done