Something bigger (342d6490)

No problem Im away also in Christmas Eve on 1- 2 days.

I’ll wish everyone good luck with the rest of the game now as I’m not sure I’ll get another turn! Well played @erekose. Hope you do well in the rest of the game. Thanks for playing everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Good playing with you pete

@erekose are you on vacation? :slight_smile:

He’s been away a long time in another game I’m in. We’re looking for a replacement there.

Here’s what someone posted in the other game thread:

"FYI @erekose has announced elsewhere that he is leaving most of his games permanently due to a change in personal circumstances and probably won’t be back

We probably need a substitute for him" Zeta (8355b5e9) - Smack Talk - Play Your Damn Turn

The creator has left this game.
So we already have AI slot.
I think is easier just to kick @erekose and continue with AI subst.

2 Likes

only the creator can kick a player

Now I have admin rights and kicked @erekose

1 Like

good work

Hi guys , sorry for not playing and not seeing posts there , not saying also what happened to me …

my wife just broke with me suddenly and i went depressive, i had to leave where we live together cause it was too hard to carry on .
i should have posted a note on all games to let you know , but i went away suddenly and i was not in a mood to do it, i was also withot computer ,and struggling to stay alive , computers and games were not the real important thing to me …

if my civ is still free , i can take back my place , if it’s too complicated , don’t worry , i won’t feel bitter for a game …

anyway GG to evrybody

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that mate and no need to apologise we understand,

would be great to have you back and i think it is possible

1 Like

let me know how to do if it is possibl ty.
maybe needed o open the game , so i can join , but it is cloed now

j dog ideally dont play your turn and kapshul can get this sorted i think

1 Like

I don’t see such option. :frowning:
@erekose try to contact @mrosack.
Only he can hep here, I think.

i think we need to raise a ticket. let me try on discord

We can’t sub you back from where we are. We would have to go back a pile of turns to when you left.

I am OK with that probably but others would need to be.

It’s certainly not ideal. Like opening old saves and going back and redoing

1 Like

Be strong bro, shit happens
I’m also OK with redoing past turns

1 Like

no don’t worry guys , i don’t NEED to play , it was just in case if it was easy to open it so i can join back. i’ll drop this one , i don’t mind , ty anyway

3 Likes

ok mate we ewill play together again

1 Like