WhatWeDo (936c5550)

Sorry, currently (well most of the game also) cash shortage so can\t swap cash for goodies.

Zombies currently on about 60 total strength, and finally run out of city states to wipe out on my continent, so expecting a swarm of 15-20 to turn up soon.

They have been popping up and plundering trade routes. Rather annoying.

I’m about done with this game. Zombies have razed another city which leaves me 3, but surrounded by zombies. Most of my units are wiped out. I will stay in a little longer but won’t have many cities left.

I have been planning to put you out of your misery with this game but the Zombies have been rather annoying. And for some reason, I have battleships on this side of the continent and Caravels/IC on the other. I finally hit Tokyo with mobs outside the walls. They do not seem to be able to take the capital.

This is being corrected so it will be a few turns to finish the deal. Your worker was in the way so I declared a bit early. If I had the capability, I would have earlier. Weird game. Works okay as Byzantine, not sure how to make it work otherwise.

I’m ready to be sent into the oblivion. The zombies just kept crushing me. It looks like zombies can only raze cities and not capture them, but cannot raze or capture a capitol. This was not a particular fun game for me.

After you kill me off, and Ozy off as well, one of you can start the next game. I’m very busy at work the next 2 weeks but will have time to play once in the morning and once at night.

Sadly I have a probably insurmountable gap, filled with the usual, between me and the two remaining tribe cities to be assimilated. But it’s kind of fun in a masochistic way :roll_eyes:

Early warning: July 4th I am going to be away for 4 days for a seaside hotel stay.
There will probably also be another such interval before the end of August.

Bankrupt again with no foreign trade routes. Our last city state on our side of the world went away as well. You would think that we would get a tech advantage over the zombies but they have a correction factor for that.

Have a good holiday. I plan one as well for late July.

Wow, you had - a sht ton - of zombies! I heard a lot of fighting post term. I am curious what is left.

Zombies is all I had. Pretty much the whole game.

If I want to capture the nearest city, here is what i can see.
(My uninterruptible trade routes expire in a few moves)

I wonder what lies in the non visible hexes?

I can’t even get there. I go 2 hexes into a continent and get swarmed. I found a civ next door I did not know was there.

I am scrabbling now. On verge of losing a couple of cities.

Yea, its nuts

Just lost a city I thought I would keep

Maybe the purpose of zombies isn’t to win, maybe it’s to see which civ can last the longest?

That is the result regardless of intent. I kind of like the game though no real point as a multi-player game.

No way back now.

Along with the cities i have had razed, it seems that Addis Ababa could have been razed several turns ago, but has not - although surrounded and sieged and reduced to zero defences.
Perhaps the zombies are programmed to not raze a city that was once a capital, even if now conquered by another civ?

That does appear to be the case.

I just lost another city but Dogboy’s old capital sees swarm after swarm and still stands. I put an apostle in it to turn them. Three times and the swarm is unabated and the city still stands. Nuts.

Damn. I didn’t know about apostles turning zombies…