WhatWeDo (936c5550)

You have to use the barb conversion promotion

Good to know…
All my cities have been razed except the two capitals, one of which is swarmed, and the other is but a matter of time.
I have no prospects, so am happy to concede. Well played.

Happy to play on if you want, no effort needed to play each turn.

Slightly irritating end to a game that started with a killer city location and resources, but hey.
Temple of Artemis giving +5 housing and amenities, and no brakes on expansion at all.

Well, that explains a few things.

Good game - I guess. It was fun in its own way. I thought from an earlier comment you were on the way to a win. I am not sure how to win even if we continue.

I could not out tech them no matter what. Since I had a pretty good tech lead, I wondered how that worked out for others. I guess I raised the bar for everyone. Other than Dogboy’s old capital, I have them under control to a reasonable degree. But that could change with some of the swarms wandering around.

Ahh, I guess Dan’s fast tech is what spawned strong zombies. I was using archers and they were +40 strength if I remember. Crazy.

One of you can start the next one. I"m still busy with training for 2 days but will have time to play once in the morning and once at night.