TSL Huge FFA (21aeed76)

@Brunel :slight_smile:

GG all. Scotland’s long death is over. :frowning:

yes, that took really long. kudos to you for staying until the end.

GG!!!

Looks like @Alvarez_Player (Brazil) has left the game. Should we request a sub?

It is always annoying when someone leaves without a word. I havn’t met Brazil yet. Maybe someone who has can tell if it is even worth being subed?

I’m in North America and we are declared friends. The position is quite decent for a sub.

Then I vote for a sub. Would be unfair if Brazil was led by the dumb AI and you could just take it.

Never considered it for a moment :wink:

Thanks to Brunel for posting the vacancy, I’ve posted a request to sub Manoir in for Brazil

Hello.

The sub is here. Mostly playing the morning (GMT+1)

@Pete seems to say that the position of Brazil is “quite decent”. I’ll see this when it will be my turn.

I’m here to help and get pleasure by playing this excellent game that is Civ 6.

Can you guys tell me the situation in the world? Who is in a good position in science? Military? Tourism?

Rome(Brunel) has shown signs of reaching critical mass, Persia(Stefanos) is grappling with him. Rome has invaded some SE Asian cities, Japan(Michagel) and the Maori(me) are now trying to take them back. To my knowledge there is some kind of struggle in Africa for dominance, the Aztecs long ago consolidated their control of North America.

1 Like

Nice summary @banman39 :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome. Thank you for joining the game.

:bowing_man:

Grappling is generous, slowly losing is more accurate
 I will continue to slow him down as much as I can.

To be honest guys, that is a really hard sub. I would have let the computer play it with an interdiction to take it.

I will play my turn tomorrow to have the time to “repair” what I can.

Just
 I will not come back the the 3 first places so
 If @Pete wants to take Brazil in the futur, there is no need to play as a sub, just let him take the AI. If @Pete can garantee full time peace, then, I can try to save the Civ and make it survive :slight_smile: This will never be a victory but I can be here :slight_smile:

Sorry @Manoir I thought Brazil’s situation was better than that! I believe we are declared friends and trade partners. I have more than enough land to the north to extend in to so happy to declare friends again :smiley:

1 Like

I’m yet to meet Brazil, so I don’t know their stats, but with an early UU battleship they could well become relevant in this game at some point
 If Rome were to be defeated then there would be no obvious game leader. Although it does look like Rome will be too strong.

Capture d'Ă©cran 2024-09-02 201336

Low stats :slight_smile: and low score. But let’s play anyway.

2 Likes