TSL Huge FFA (21aeed76)

Ah, not great but at least you have some faith. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll hit my dark age and try to come back a little bit. Rome is VERYYYY far :slight_smile: Go kick his ass guys :smiley:

donā€™t be too comfortable, romeā€™s reach is unexpectedly long :wink:

Hello everyone.

I subbed in this game recently. I come to you today because we need to save a game that need 1 to 3 subs because the GM doesnā€™t play anymore.

"Here are the informations:
Capture d'Ć©cran 2024-09-11 094651
Capture d'Ć©cran 2024-09-11 094637

As you can see, itā€™s easy to sub PerroFlamer as he is in second place and actually taking Saladin. He is in good position in science and cultur too.

Mister T800 is in the fourth position. I donā€™t see him but that is quite good and not that far from others. It is the Maori so, probably that he can get more citiesā€¦ I canā€™t say.

OtherRealisms is in fift position but he is actually taking Germany so he will have more cities and space. His other neighbor is Saladin that is dieing. OtherRealism is second in science, juste behind StefanosG but is far in cultur.

Those 3 spots can easily be subbed as they have good positions.

@Valamas , your death is a question of time My big ship are coming and my defenses are better. As you refused the peace, I will kill all of your people that wonā€™t join me. Donā€™t you want to sub one of those leavers?"

Game link: 10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD's, FFA (rules) (077551e5) - #83 by Manoir

Donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with @PerroFlamer. Iā€™ve messaged him directly in Discord but no reply :man_shrugging:. I would consider substituting in to that game but I note what @StefanosG has commented there about being patient.

No reply too and, except Stephanos, others are tired of waiting with no informations. We all can understand that you may have problems in real life butā€¦ ā€œthe show must go onā€.

We wonā€™t sub today because we respect Stefanos wisdom but that is a good thing to have subbers ready to deploy :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also in a game with PerroFlamer where he is the admin. His last turn altogether is only almost a week ago, which is unusual for him. But maybe he just forgot to set himself on vacation? I would give him a little more time.

Yeah, as keen as I am for turns I wouldnā€™t kick people too quickly, especially for long term games.

And on that noteā€¦

I will be on vacation for the four weeks of October, heading to Japan and South Korea with the familyā€¦
When we play games that go on for years (currently just passed 3 years for one game!) life is going to move my butt off my PC chair at some point :slight_smile:
I hope you can be patient.

3 Likes

go for it :slight_smile: move your ass, good journey and take care

3 Likes

If someone could suz Antananarivo, that would slow Romeā€™s culture a bitā€¦

Hi lads, just letting you know my specific travel datesā€¦
I will be going overseas with my family for four weeks from the 28/09/24 to 25/10/24.

So no turns for a while Iā€™m afraid.
Thank you for your patienceā€¦

3 Likes

Enjoy :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi all, Brunel has offered me a peace deal. I would like to accept but I donā€™t know if I can abandon my allies who have helped me that are still at warā€¦ Would you be willing to peace out with all of us @Brunel?

2 Likes

No i will not peace the others. 1- i cant (not 10 turns) 2- They attacked me and retake a city. 3- im sure they knew i could reach them when they choose to war me. They will fall, peace or not peace with me. You or i can reach Astecs or Mali science / culture without war. They can`t.