TSL Huge FFA (21aeed76)

Good work everyone

Thank you all for the welcome. I know @Fiullzza and can assure you he’s not ill. He just thought he could conciliate his games with a new job on a cruise ship, but that proved to not be the case. He will eventually come back to game (althought I don’t know if he will take back his place on the old or just start new ones).

3 Likes

Does anyone know what’s up with Alvarez?

I reached out to him after your post – he says he’s just been promoted and is working through a bunch of real-life busyness, hopes things will settle down soon and he’ll get back to his turns

1 Like

Work promotion is not good for Civ - Life balance, isn’t it?

depends on the balance you seek I suppose :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, @everyone, just created this game on PYDT: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/6baa67e4-3c39-4593-9c46-d051a4f52f62

It’s a standard sized map, but shuffle. Random civs only, and no victory through points/time limit. Monopolies and barbarian clans activated. Please feel free to join.

1 Like

I did it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are we going to replace andrewsmart who just left without saying anything?

yes, a replace sounds good

1 Like

Now I’ve seen there are actually 2 slots with the AI. Should we advertise those two or just one (which one were @andrewsmart48 's anyway?)

He was America.

Was Poland defeated?

Yeah, he just did that in another game as well. bad form. Anyone in contact with either America or Poland and can provide some info on the positions? Will seek replacement if they seem viable …

I’m the only Civ next to America and we’re declared Friends so that position is suitable.

1 Like

I think Poland was defeated by Rome

1 Like

@banman39 Can you contact him in other game?

I found this message a little strange as Poland was knocked out a while ago?

Some of us were just unsure about what slot was still avaiable to a replacemente. @Pete has already clarified that’s America slot.

So, should we advertise it on other games/groups?

1 Like

andrewsmart?