Red Death! - 8 Seats, Fractal, Random Factions, No AI's - 1x turn per day (a882ed65)

Smack talk goes here for Red Death! - 8 Seats, Fractal, Random Factions, No AI’s - 1x turn per day! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a882ed65-0718-411d-ac1e-4721fa3f3d30

hi @bonicius10 - is everything ok? Are you able to take your turn?

Hi,

@Fiullzza got new job and he has no time for playing. If somebody have substitute for this player will be better exchange player. He will able play Civ in 6 months.

No problem, it’s ok

I’ll post on Discord to find a sub

Do you know what faction he is? (I can’t tell)

Unfortunately, no.

Let’s mention each of our own faction to help clarify. I’m playing mutants

Pirates

Welcome Valamas!

Thanks for having me and I think will be a short stay.

The game description can be edited to include this at the top.
PIRATES - Michaqel
DOOMSDAY PREPERS - Coppercloud
CULTISTS - ign8
ZOMBIES - Felipe
MAD SCIENTISTS - petrojbl
JOCKS - bonicius10
MUTANTS - matmer
ALIENS - Valamas

1 Like

hi @bonicius10 are you able to take your turn? do you need a sub?

All - Does anyone know how to contact Bonicius10? It’s been about a month since his turn.

Sorry I have not other game with him :-(.

@bonicius10 please let me know if you are able to continue. Otherwise we will assume you need a sub, and sub in another player

Please see this about how to sub.
https://discourse.playyourdamnturn.com/t/support-how-to-player-substitution/5849

The player should not have been kicked if you wanted a sub. I recommend play pauses until this is fixed up.

Whoops sorry. How do you recommend fixing it? Should I make a support request asking to swap in Kannibalhamster and revert the last turn by the AI?

Yes, that is right.

Hi guys, I am a bit new to the subbing thing done this way. Where am I supposed to join?

@Kannibalhamster I actually messed up the subbing process. I just filed a support request to fix it.

In the meantime, could you please go to your PYDT profile (PYDT profile, not smack talk profile) and turn on “Substitution Availability”? We should be able to sub you in automatically once you’ve done that. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

only works when replacing another player. AI is in the game, so the support request is good. Need to revert all turns to before the AI played right now. This is, to my turn.

1 Like

Hi guys, anyone mind recapping how you got me in one turn? I thought I had a nice position to stall!