Race for the Heavens (344c0f05)

cool , thanks a lot for this effort to teach me ! you’re great ! :wink:

2 Likes

No problem brother!
I also communicate with players on the map via the use of Map Tacks. At the bottom of your map tacks window, you can select who the tack is for. I’ve used it to delineate borders and make suggestions. It’s pretty cool.

One thing I’ve noticed with the tacks is I sometimes can’t access the last or later players on the list. Maybe a resolution thing. In any case, I think that’s you in one of my games. So I just made it to everyone, since no one else was around to see it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m really sorry cause I’m away for Christmas holidays and my laptop can’t run civ 6. So I’ll play my turn only next Sunday when I ll be back .,…

Sad to do so cause I always do my best to play my civ 5 games , cause I can, and I hate to slow others games.

Ty for your understanding

I’m trying to copy paste the info to all my games

All good! I suspect you are not the only one!

Yeah it’s all good, to be honest I’m happy to have a bit of a civ break over the holidays, where I can, and even if it’s only this game. It’ll all still be here when you’re back.

Hey @Sledge_Poteet, what mod did you set this up with that disables players’ scores and military power? I like it, it’s more realistic that way. Have to be on your toes!

hi , wanted to know where are usually shown the military power of other players plz?

in the UI ribbon. it’s in settings. in game

I’m out for 2.5 - 3 days / nights.

@erekose please excuse Babylon’s rejection of your recent trade proposals. We were soon to acquire our own source of what you were offering. We are open to trade.

@kapshul greetings to our other neighbour in our corner of the world! May the sun shine brightly on your Seowon.

1 Like

don’t worry , i don’t feel offensed.

just wished that you are not feeling blocked by my new city. so i proposed something that seemed ok for both.

Just wish you won’t discover ALL tribal villages that are standing on the map , cause the only one i found was for you … i came one turn too late…^^

i’m a bit sad cause i can’t discover any secret society yet.

if you find one , i’d be glad to give you any retribution for letting it to me …

you can reject this proposal , but i wish you consider it… your sabum kibbitum , moving fast , letted me no opportunity

GG

1 Like

Your new city is fine, we lay no claim beyond the desert and mountains.

If we see any further villages, we will consider it, but these seem to be long gone. Perhaps to your east or north, in lands unknown to us?

at the north is korea , at the east is sea.

i got hope that as it is a fractal map , i’ll discover some island unexplored or a sub continent .
For example the small one south , where your chariot archer is exploring.

ty for considering my asking , it will help that we stand as good neighbourgs.
just need one tribal village , want to discover singers society , as other religions should do the same, if not i won’t manage to compete with none of them

C’est interessant. Nous n’avons pas choisi les void singers. Pour quoi est ce qu’il est si puissant?

Il y a une village sur l’isle aux sud. Peut etre vous pouvez me donais 50 d’or pour la laisse pour votre le decouvroir?

Please excuse my butchered French. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty for proposal , i 'll tell you next turn if i can afford now or soon . you told me my luxuries don’t interest you? i could trade one instead of gold . but i’ll agree for what you proposed if no luxuries can help you

Voidsingers , give the obelisk special monument , giving faith , so it’s nice in a faith based game.
And for my civ it can help buying ships too

your french is not so bad , my english is not perfect too :wink:

A level 2 alliance with someone who has the society you want should give access to it i think.

1 Like

Accepted, village has been left for you.

Starting a new game up here, if @everyone interested:

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/35d04e9b-2c06-4bbe-a94b-0d2b681877d2

1 Like

thanks a lot !

I’m producing a scout to send asap .

Aboiut your new game , you should give the password :wink:
There are no fun modes activated (heroes , clans , corporations?)