Race for the Heavens (344c0f05)

did your borders expoand?

Nope!

good stuff mine did but i am russia.

Yeah, Russia be like that.

The border pop for the OCC mod is literally you get ALL tiles within three tiles of your cap as soon as you settle! Itā€™s quite something.

I had a normal border expanse , 1 tile hex aroundā€¦ others got better ??? if so they are lucky and itā€™s strange

No just russia and russia always gets 2 extra tiles. all is normal.

1 Like

So. How is everyone doing. Is everything OK so far?

i just fucked my start to sit on plain hill but it was not better! lol

Should be fine anyway , i donā€™t play for winning , just my first multiplayer game on civ6 , if i wanted to win i would have played babylone (too , lol , ;o) )

OK. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s a bummer, but thereā€™s still everything to play for. And at least you know Sumerian war carts arenā€™t about to come rushing in on you!

Great!

I didnā€™t realise Babylon would be such a popular choice. I mean it has some cool features, but the -50% science means you have to focus your whole game around them.

(Youā€™re not scarred by the spectre of war carts from our other game, are you?)

WITH BABYLONE I EASY WON ON DEITY MODE ! IT S SO EASY TO GET INSTANT TECHS WHEN YOU GOT THE EUREKA!
sorry for maj

Good to know.

Itā€™s my first time playing Babylon, I wasnā€™t sure if it would balance outā€¦

Babylon rages through the first 3/4 of the tech tree, but a lot of space techs require particular Great Scientists (or spy thievery) to boost. This feature, combined with their -50% science rate, can make acquiring space techs challenging.
That said, they have some cool strats for winning with culture. Think biosphere

Intriguingā€¦but probably not something to dig into much in a game with only sci/religious win options!

Mr_Six used Misdirection!

But it failed!

2 Likes

Hi , iā€™m a noob here so i wonder how to PM players , also , did we create a channel for diplo in this game?

Should we use the discord channel or people use to message with steam direct profiles?

If you click on your portrait in the top-right corner of this page, next to the three bars, youā€™ll see a drop-down menu. Click the envelope to access mail, then click the button at the bottom of your mail list.

If you click the arrow at the bottom of that mail list, you will be able to access your mail feature.

I havenā€™t yet incorporated Discord into my social media catalogue, but Iā€™m working on it.

2 Likes