Primordial map + Sid Meier's mods -> Apocalypse! (62e5b3fb)

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a good game.

3 Likes

I can no longer play my turn. I’ve tried enabling both live and static versions in my Additional Content

Certainly the BBG update bug.

I’ll ask @Calcifer to set the game to bbg static.

Can you send me your save file on Discord please?

Calci just told be he already did it for you.

That sounds good.

1 Like

I’m getting this same error now, even though I have BBG 5.1.8 static installed.

Install 5.3 static

Does anyone have a link to download that? I can’t seem to find it.

This dropbox folder is going to be the placeholder for static BBG releases for cloud.
To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from Dropbox
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system. On Windows, it should be somewhere like this: “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games (attached image).
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.
    Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
1 Like

@Calcifer Thank you - all sorted now.

@Nuts Hi.

Can you tell us why you just left the game?

I probably have a substitute player but I must know if it worth it.

1 Like

In my situation I have not chance to win in as the game as in sea war against Scotland. The war will weaken me but it will strengthen Scotland. My race gains an advantage on land. I don’t have any Military District. Portugal invaded Poland and seized the territory for which I had plans. Sorry, I can’t influence the leader of this game by fighting Scotland. This is a local war. I don’t think I should be replaced. Perhaps even this war will allow Portugal to compete for leadership.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanations. I told your situation to my friend and @shinjoshun is ok to come back in the game.

He played as Scythia and was dead in the early game.

Is it ok for everyone if he tries to substitute Nuts? He knows what Nuts told us about his situation.

2 Likes

great to have him back

1 Like

Very welcome.

Hello.

A new scenario PYDT is open: Glacial Era.

This new theme is:
Climate: Polar
Sea level: Low

You are welcome!

@petrojbl1 with your navy placement, I have to understand you are an enemy or you want just to keep scotland alive?

It wasn’t that long ago that I was doing the same thing in at least one of your cities, which garnered no complaints from either of you. Especially the one with 4 attack points in the sea. I’m neutral at the moment and am seeing which way the winds blow.

to be fair, i didn’t understand what you were doing in my cities since i haven’t truly felt them threatened (i had a lot more concerned about the land attacks). Now I got it.
You are the UN, i’m fine with that. ^^

Any chance this can be reverted to my turn and the timer turned off. I should have a new pc for the weekend.

I am at a rather crucial point in war and the ai is worse than me.

Just did it. +3 days for ya.