Primordial map + Sid Meier's mods -> Apocalypse! (62e5b3fb)

OK, so shinjoshun quit because he wasn’t happy with his current position, which could have been salvagable for all anyone knows, it’s still early enough in the game.

Now Coolmajaka has rage-quitted in a fit of pique, which is worse.

Both players are pathetic children. They have wrecked this game that we’ve all invested time and energy in. There really should be some kind of reputation system to blacklist losers like these guys.

Hey, when the host of a game talks shit to me, I don’t feel any need to stick around, especially when he is criticizing me for quitting while he is is himself quitting (which I didn’t do until after his blather) a game himself. Sorry if that sucks for anyone, but take it up with @manoir :person_shrugging:

That line of b/s doesn’t wash with me. There are other players besides the host affected by your tantrum and whatever he may or may not have done in another game has nothing to do with this one.

I certainly won’t be playing any future games with you (or the other idiot) and I’ll kick you from any I organise if you try to join them.

I honestly have zero fucks to give about what does or doesn’t wash with you, but I appreciate the feedback. We can be on each other’s shit list – the fun never ends!

Again, the host of the game called me names. I’m not sticking around for that🤷

shinjushaun was right to quit here.

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Shin had nothing more to do in the game. They destroyer him. Its normal to see him leave now.

But this Coolragequit for nothing… Shin pointed Cool’s reaction before the start of an other game and we now see à New bad réaction for nothing.

That is sad for his game neighbours but this will be bénéfic for them.

Btw, sry for my english :blush:

Its not gamebraeker for me. Anyway, I am a bit alone in the north.

Can we have some apocalyptic fun now ? I want to see the world burn in this game :grin:.

Please stop hassling me via direct message – keep your vague accusations public. Thanks!

If Shin quit because his cities were conquered and it was only a matter of time, then that’s fine. I take back my criticism. This other clown though - won’t be playing with him again.

Good riddance I say, let’s carry on and enjoy the game.

3 Likes

I accept your apologies but it shows all of us why we should be all less judgy on others actions.
I didn’t quit because i had a bad spawn (mine was almost godlike, i can’t complain). My game became a nightmare turn 30 when pericles forward settle me and blocked my third city and the khmer attacked me with arthur and his four knights. I had to settle in the grey to stay alive before khmer took all my cities.
I successed in defending my last city with mulan, 3 warriors bought in barbarian camps and 3 slingers.
I took back my second city but i lost it by loyalty to pericles.
When i asked to quit it was because it became clear i was going to die either by loyalty to pericles or by the khmer. In the same time i couldn’t find and research shipbuilding with my 5 yields in science per turn to send a settler in the water and look for an isolated island to survive.
So i think i pretty much played 35 turns the best i could to honor all other players and i think i didn’t deserve to be called a quitter like coolmajaka did.
But again, max, i read, you took in account in-drew, manoir and andrewsmart advices. I genuinely thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

I never called you a quitter. But reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be y’all’s jam

You know if you can’t be aggressive or contemptuous when talking to people, it doesn’t help comprehension.

You said as an answer to me asking wether i could leave the game:

I will trust you and consider you haven’t had bad intentions and you didn’t mean to be aggressive as long as you don’t reply the way you did in this topic.
On the other hand, i’m sure you can aknowledge your words and the context made difficult to think your benevolent towards me in the first place.

bruh, all I said is I am not a fan of quitters. If you self identified and that hurt your feelings, that is a you problem. But keep defending your false accusations for sure! “didn’t mean to be aggressive” – you have yet show where I was aggressive, whereas you and @manoir and @Maxmcg have been busily calling me names and freaking out over something that never happened :person_shrugging:

@shinjoshun

Just ignore this guy. He is the toxic but can’t see it.

We should just go our way and get fun. Don’t let him rot the game which is, I find, very cool, at least, when you play in the great north far from wars :smiley:

Yeah, living under tRump for four years taught me that some people find truth to be toxic. Not good people. But some people.

No problem. I accept.

Can you really leave now?

Coolmajaka,

You’ve quit. You say you give zero fucks. So get lost. Nobody wants to read any horseshit you care to post.

1 Like

So stop talking about me :person_shrugging:

It constantly amazes me how people don’t understand how threads work

This guy is a joke himself :smiley:

Let’s talk about something else.

Is everyone ok in this game? Not too many wars? I’m alone in the north, i really don’t know what happens everywhere else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not ok in this game. :wink:
I should have met you earlier you would have told me where to settle far from this hell. lol

1 Like