Operation Argument (3f4f440e)

Culture/tourism victory update.

I now have a visiting score of 18, so could everyone please check their domestic tourism scores and post?

ScreenShot176

GG - Elvirus, a pleasure to play with you as always. Thank you. You forward settled right where I had planned a city. Which started the war. I had time to prepare and marathon is not so forgiving in that area.

imagen

Err. no problem is gg … but not sure to undestand it… can explain it plz ? :sweat_smile:

culture

gg = good game

GG @Valamas , glad you finally put me out of my misery :sweat_smile:

Misusing Arthur was a terrible mistake. So much wasted production early on is difficult to come back from in a marathon game. I took a risk building too many new cities hoping to catch up, but you pushed me back before they became productive.

The heroes were an interesting aspect which I’d like to try again some time, but a marathon game is probably not the greatest fit for experimentation…

Yea I know what gg is :sweat_smile:… but I am referring to the cultural victory…

Yea, sorry for the confusion.

Where are we at here? Is victory being claimed?

Doesn’t look like it. @Fatusblobus has a visiting score of 18 but that needs to be greater than @DogBoy511 's domestic score of 34. I think that is correct.

correct, last time we checked this the highest competing domestic score was 17, which is why I asked. Seems that some players have significantly stepped up their tourism game :slight_smile:

FYI @DogBoy511 had a computer issue and will be down for a bit, maybe another week or so.

thank you. I will disable the turn timer until he returns

Wanted to provide an updated. My computer is still broken. The repair man thought he fixed it, but everything is extremely slow, even opening simple webpages. I don’t know how long it will be.

1 Like

I have bad news. My laptop is unrepairable. Turns out there was damage to the motherboard, video card, and power supply. I can’t afford a new computer right now and won’t be returning to Civ6. Hope to see y’all in Civ7 next year. Feel free to replace me in game.

Operation argument

We won’t get a sub. I vote to end the game.

Sad news… if we cant get one … is ok … end it… :expressionless:

As you want

We won’t get a sub. I have advertised 2 other games and there has been no interest.

One more vote or I will make DogBoy an AI with whom we cannot interact (as much as possible).