One City to Rule them All 3 (00b77b55)

Did set a rally point with an expansionist? That’s the other action they can do besides building walls. The rally point is where the wave of units will spawn.

yeah i got no troops could do with them too. rubbish

I did set a rally point, but the troops didn’t appear there. If I don’t get them next turn, I will resign.

For the sake of balance, I have deleted the four (yes, it was four) Men-At-Arms units that spawned last turn.

I did not get those men at arms, nor any horsemen. I am fighting two opponents that have men at arms.
My warriors, archers and horsemen that I built are having a tough time.
Hint: I declared war on everyone.

Oh, those Kongolese Men-at-Arms are totally legit upgraded Ngao Mbebas.

My war strategy depended on getting those units. This game is buggy, so I’m surrendering.

Hello friends.
This turn (75), 4 Kongolese musketmen spawned in my territory. yay!
Please report if you were likewise blessed, or not.
I suggest that if NOT everyone received a blessing of units, all other nations should simply retire theirs, in the interests of fairness and balance.
Are we agreed?
YES: i agree we should delete any free units if one player did not receive hem, but otherwise we should keep them.
NO: I will keep my units, hahahahahahahaha

I think the only time I recieved free units was the first warrirors. Next turn we’ll see.
I built all the other units.
I have already been at a big disadvantage as I already had those free units attacking me.
I vote NO, may as well see how far I go with this.

1 Like

Yes, you’ll have noticed the Kongolese invasion from your northwest has stalled as I didn’t much fancy my (built) melee units being cut to shreds. The terrain is not suited to a land invasion, I feell.

I vote YES. I did not receive any units this turn.

no units for me as well.

Good enough for me. Vote carries as far as I’m concerned. Goodbye free musketmen!

I might have to fire my spy.

siphon success

The Kongo or China. Which will set the sun on Japan?

Hi all,
Unfortunately I am on vacation and won’t be able to play until mid Jan.

I spawned a bunch of Cuirassiers this turn. I have deleted hem all. Please delete yours if you got some.

Goodbye @valamas, thank you for playing!

I had fun. I was at a massive disadvantage for a number of reasons, bit stuck it out and didn’t quit. I was disappointed Kongo and China did not have the guts to declare war during my war against you both. That would have been more real and more fun. Thanks for the game, I would play another.

Thanks for sticking it out!