One City to Rule them All 3 (00b77b55)

Victor has 2 promotions, the other promotions aren’t useful right now.

4 promotions left. I want to assign Amani to my capitol.

I want to assign Amani to my capitol as well, but the screen says that I must replace Victor. Are we only going to be allowed on Governor at a time?

I can say for certain that you should be able to assign as many of the other four as you like. Amani and Viktor seem to have a different status from the other governors. For instance, while the others all have new promotions that unlock as you advance through the eras, Amani and Viktor seem to have all the promotions from the main game, and you can see them all now. Why Amani and Viktor are special and different, I can’t say.
Let me know what happens if you post Amani in a city-state. I’ve not done that. I’m wondering if all her promotions are available at once.

How many Governors do you have in your city now, because I can only have one.

I’ve installed at least one that I can recall. I’m playing a few games right now so can’t remember. Like I say, I’m pretty sure you just can’t have both of that particular pair.

Thanks!

Has anyone else had their dot-map ruined by the spawning of strategic resources? I had horses show up right where my Government Plaza and my Encampment were eventually going to be constructed. I imagine that you, too, may have had such issues. But fear not, for we are playing with Harvest All Resources! We can harvest horse and iron and niter and coal, if we want.
Keep it in mind!

1 Like

I think always war would make this more interesting. In 3 turns approx, I will declare war on everyone.

This can mean no favour for World Congress.

Turns out it doesn’t work :frowning:

Wild! That will stir things up :crazy_face:

I still can’t assign any new governors. The 2 governors that I do have are almost fully promoted.8PRKP

It looks to me like you’ve assigned all six. If you mouse over the next promotion for Reyna et al, you might see that the next promotion does not unlock until the next era. I’m not sure why it’s possible to promote Viktor and Amani all the way up. I guess that’s just part of the OCC mod?!

Reyna through Liang are not assigned. I have one Governor Title available, and I would be able to promote them if they were assigned.

You’re getting the effect of all those governors. They don’t need to be assigned to a city because their effects are per-city, which in the case of OCC is the same as civ-wide.

Why can’t I promote them?

You can promote AMani and Viktor to the limit of the number of spare governor titles you have.
As for the others, you must wait until the appropriate era rolls around to unlock them. If you mouse over “Trade Center” or “College of Scholars”, you will see that each “Requires Medieval Era”. So: three turns to go!

Thanks!

IIRC weren’t we due for a new wave of military units this current turn, for me turn 60? My notification now says new wave in 15 turns, but I didn’t get any new units.

Hmm. I got a big old wave of Men-at-arms. Like six I think.