NISZOgen's game! (6be0f3f6)

Smack talk goes here for NISZOgen’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/6be0f3f6-65a2-46a5-beb1-a43275000716

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

maybe the speed should be set to standard or at least quick because it is a huge map and the armies get outdated. or we could add a mod which slows down the research.

changed to quick

The missing player also dropped out of another game. So he should be gone for good. But he was the admin ot this game. Is someone else admin now? Are we going to look for a replacement?

It is my turn, but i will wait until I know what we are going to do

need to move quickly as the turn timer will play your turn in 3 days

I know. I will play my turn before the timer runs out

Hey people
Since we already have AI civs and we are early in the game, I see no problem in just continuing with one more AI player and one less human player.

Cheers, Smashknight
ps. I am new to PYDT, but I have experience with PBEM on Giant multiplayer robot 7 years back. Looking forward to a great game with you all.

fair point

If no one has further comments to the situation, should we then move on with the game?

If we feel the game needs an official admin, I can wear the admin-cap, and I will do my best to ensure a good game for everybody. If someone else feels like wearing that cap, they are welcome to do so.
Smashknight

Ok, I’ve played my turn. And about the admin of this game. The player who created the game is admin and only he/she has the admin power. I don’t know if you can assign that to someone else. And I don’t know what happens when the creator/admin leaves the game.

we can ask on the discord if we need one

I’ve already killed 5 barbs and they still keep coming. Lost 2 units.

that’s rough. but at least the barbarians do not besiege your capital like they do mine in another match.

bloody hell.

i did notice they were doing funny stuff. spears just wandering about

That doesn’t look reassuring! Good luck, fight well.

Is this game set on raging barbs?

I didn’t know barbs can be so uneven on the same map. Sounds like you had really bad luck.