Manoir's last game - 12 players - quick - Random map - BBS (36cd70f2)

It will be my last turn in this game.

My civilization is dead. I made big strategic mystake in the beginning of the game and I knew I was going to pay it later.

My neighbor will take all my cities and I can’t slow him anymore.

Have fun everyone :+1:t2:

Just played what should be my last turn. I won’t have any impact on the game anymore and my 2 neighbors will take my cities.

I will stay until the resolution of the next congress. It won’t save me but I have to vote rather than let the AI do it.

I will leave the game in 3 or 4 turns from now.

1 Like

Actually, i’m gonna travel from saturday to the next saturday and @petrojbl1 will win this game anyway. Maybe we should concede to him?

No, I want to play until the end.

1 Like

Ok

I could say that I want to finish it too but even if I get help, Phuzzy will finish me :smiley:

Have fun, I make you pay in another game :smiley:

Do you know why i can’t assign missions to 2 spies of mine? I don’t understand.

I have no idea. maybe you can share screenshots? or you can ask someone directly if you don’t want to share informations about your game to your opponents?

I will share, why not.

I can’t load the save. The game crashes.
And I almost lost, so I give up.

I can’t load the save also.

Maybe because of the latest version of BBG? The game is in a static version of BBG or not, don’t remember?

We don’t use BBG in this game.

True! lol sorry i’m dumb.

It’s impossible to continue the game. I’m out.

I can’t load this game. It takes way too long in the loading screen and then civ crashes with the following error:

Unhandled Exception
Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error reading address 0xa8

Call Stack

??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0

This also happens sometimes in some games after ending my turn before saving or after saving when leaving the game. But this is the first time it happens when loading the game. There is definetely a connection when the game is getting very big. I tried everything that was suggested here:https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/civilization-6-exception-access-violation/ nothing changed. maybe @Igor has the same problem?

Yes, I had the same thing

Do you guys want to concede to @petrojbl1 and we end this game then?

I posted this error in game support Unhandled Exception error and it was suggested this could be because of a corrupt save file from the last player before the error occured. So we could revert one or two rounds and hope that solves the error. But I guess the motivation of everyone to do that is not very high. I really don’t like to do that, but I also vote to concede to @petrojbl1. But I also would try reverting a turn is someone wants to.

Ok, here my thoughts:
@Igor if we solve the problem, do you want and can you join back?

@victormaia86 @kapshul @BambusBjoern @petrojbl1 @matmer @AllainDL what do you want? stop this game and concede to @petrojbl1 or keep playing and try to solve the problem, reverting to @victormaia86 ?