Manoir's last game - 12 players - quick - Random map - BBS (36cd70f2)

I’m fine with whatever you decide. Ready to come back if the problem is solved. But @victormaia86 hasn’t logged in for a while, missed a few moves already. Without him, we can’t return moves.

As I said before I’ve lost already.

lol i should wake up, sorry. Indeed you left for a while now. sorry

Not everyone has responded yet. I disabled the turn timer. But I guess tomorrow I will revert the turn to @AllainDL. If that does not help we can revert a full round.
@Igor I hope you will be on board. I will mark the AI for substitution with a password that I tell you. This will make you admin again.
Even if the stakes are not high, take it as research if this error can be fixed.

Ok, I’m going to try to get back in. I’m an inexperienced PYDT player and don’t know many of the possibilities.

I prefer trying to get the problem solved.

1 Like

I’m not an expert either. This is the first time I’m reverting a turn. Just ask what you don’t know.

The turn is reverted. The timer is reinstated to 2 days.
@AllainDL it is your turn again
@victormaia86 please take your turn, so we don’t have to wait so long
@Igor you can join now. I have sent you the password

What do I have to do to join?

You go to “open games” on the homepage, then “substitution requested”, you click on this game, there you can type in the password and click on “join game”

I don’t have the password field showing up. It says
“You have requested substitution, if you’d like to remove your request press the button below.”
and the button
Undo Substitution Request

Ok, what happens if you click that button?

I clicked, the request was deleted

I write a request in games support to put you in the game again.

1 Like

I see I’ve been brought back. Thanks!

1 Like