Manoir's last game - 12 players - quick - Random map - BBS (36cd70f2)

Smack talk goes here for Manoir’s last game - 12 players - quick - Random map - BBS! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/36cd70f2-a701-4f0f-81a0-7b13914a5941

I vote for a 48 hour timer :slight_smile:

You are right but i don’t want to skip too many turns for those who are in vacations for exemple.

3 Likes

I am very jealous of all these people going on vacation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If we really have 12 players with average turn times < 6 hours at the end, we’ll need no timer. Cause nobody with < 6 will normally take more than max. 24 hours until he is playing his turn.
And for vacations i’m with Manoir: Not too much AI-turns!

2 Likes

Because of what Markelix said I vote for no turn timer, too. But I vote for you put the players in order depending on when they can make their turns. My play times are 6 am and 6 pm - 9 pm GMT.

And some are playing when conquering AI cities you can only keep one and have to raze the rest. I vote we do that, too. But I generally suggest to play the rules like PerroMalo is doing for his games.

1 Like

Since I’m in vacations one week from next saturday, I’d rather have no timer or one of a week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As we now have players with > 6 hrs i change my opinion and favour a timer, best 24 hours, max 36.

1 Like

Hi all,
24h turn timer sounds good
2 turns a day possible
GMT 07-08/19-20
Discord: bambusbjoern#0058

Hi everyone.

i’m trying to optimize turn orders.

Bambus, it’s a short timing. Do you prefer that i place you more on 7-8 or 19-20?

I will need your favorite play time @Igor @victormaia86 @petrojbl1 and @space.cow8oy

1 Like

12:00-24:00 GMT

GMT 07-09 GMT is also okay.

If my window isn’t conducive to playing at least 6th, please replace me. i move late in most of my games already :slight_smile:

Meant is an average of <6 hours - you have 2 hours something and are so a quite fast player among us. :wink:

… and we’re 12 players here, so there will be always a place in turn order for your playing-window… but i think it would help Manoir, if you’re telling about 2 hours of the day you’re playing mostly.

1 Like

I would prefer my turn time to be in the evening

17-21, sometimes 4-5 UTC

Only need @victormaia86 and @space.cow8oy favorite turn hours and i can start the game.

Sorry for delay, my best turn hours are 20:00-23:00 UTC and 08:00-14:00 UTC, mostly the latter

:+1:

I classify by favorite turn hours. That’s not a real problem.