Manoir's last game - 12 players - quick - Random map - BBS (36cd70f2)

If you know someone, he is welcome :slight_smile:

I posted on the PYDT Discord… If some of you are on other Civ6 discords.

I did search a lot, but couldn’t find anyone willing to play non bbg game. :frowning:

So I’d suggest the only thing you can trade with AI is open borders and all cities conquered from AI have to be razed (with the exception of the capital of course)

Markelix Skipped! shifts 93-94-95-96…

If you have a sub, you are welcome.

Markelix is away since 25 days… A lot of games are stucks. I will try to find subs after vacancies.

:+1:

@Markelix is in holidays as far as i understood

When he does not come back for next turn we should maybe look for a sub

1 Like

I’ll ask for sub on Discord after holidays. I’m running short on time and most of us are busy atm

Is there an official policy for taking over AI cities? I’ve been attacking Lady 6 AI and have razed two cities, while capturing the capital. However, it looks like Spain is joining in on the fun. If it’s fine to take remaining cities without razing, I might do that.

@victormaia86 @Manoir @Phuzzy and me declared war on dido. Me i won’t enter in the fight but i doubt the others will take cities just to see the one conquerring the capital and be the only one to get significant benefits.
In my opinion, spain and you should keep the cities you can.

1 Like

In turn 150 I was in “ON VACATION” mode and it passed?

Isn’t vacation mode to avoid spending your shift during this period? I took advantage of the holiday here in the city and traveled for 4 days…

That depends on the setting of the game. It can be changed by the game admin

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t realize your turn has been skipped. I should have because the moves were crappy…
We should revert, that’s not fair

1 Like

Don’t worry Shinjoshun, the error was due to the game running automatically even with vacation mode activated.

I’ve already had 2 turns skipped in this game, the first due to my error, turn 144, but this turn 150 was not my mistake.

I have no problem with reverting turn. Especially because you are in a war.

@Manoir ??

Hello.

Turn reverted.

Game is “turn skipped after timer”, even if in vacation. This is to avoid 3 years games :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like