Island plates ffa 10 all random (1baecde5)

Hope that worked, but I still show a different version of BBG. If not, I will just revert as well and hope someone else can figure it out :person_shrugging:

yeah, it’s very weird that you save with version 5.2.11 but when I download it, the active version is 5.3.0:

by the way, it didn’t work again. with any version of the mod. I’m reverting it again, sorry @coolmajaka

Nothing more I can do except revert back as well :person_shrugging:

Random guess but maybe it’s because someone at some point of the process saves their game with the wrong BBG active?

@danlmartins did you disable BBG 5.3 and enable 5.1.8?

I now have two versions in my mod list

@danlmartins here is a thread that fixed the problem for me. I wish I hadn’t reverted now

hahah great news!
yeah, too bad you reverted. we now have count on happycamper, but he can take some time to make his turns.

Yup. I was out of ideas, but hopefully this will fix the problem :person_shrugging:

i have all those versions of bbg installed. do i need to do something else before i can take the turn?

i don’t know if your save file needs the be altered to include the static mod ID.
I know @coolmajaka has such file. maybe you can just play your turn normally and he’ll use the file he’s got. I think he already knows how to handle this, do you @coolmajaka?

idk. i get the mod compatibility error when i try to the load the turn now.

if the turn has been reverted i would assume it’s would have been taken from the pydt server archive, and would be before any save modifying shenanigans.

i could resubmit the turn i had taken previously, if that would allow @coolmajaka to do the needful?

I think that would work

I am going to try, :crossed_fingers:

Just don’t revert, I can’t play this turn again. I think I will revert and surrender, no game is worth all this hassle :grinning:

The save looks like it has the right mods :person_shrugging:

it worked. game on!

1 Like

Thank goodness!

I wouldn’t feel so bad if this game broke, this is top2 worst start in all my games!
top1 is a no bbg, no bbs game that I’m between desert and tundra, far away from sea as Harald… i’m never playing without these mods again!

i’ve had to revert the turn as there was a mismatch due to player resignation.

so… unfortunately coolmajaka was banned.
what do you guys want to do? keep on playing with AI or try to sub him?