CGH Pangaea ranked 8 ffa (d2db460f)

To install a particular STATIC version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from the Dropbox folder
    Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system.
    On Windows, it should be “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.

I did all of that and it didn’t work. I will point out that the save version is am getting has BBG version 5.2.9, and after your steps I have version 5.3, 5.1.8, and the static version. I currently only have the static version enabled in additional content.

You’ll need to download and unzip BBG5.2 from the Dropbox that adi linked. I just dropped it into my mods folder and restarted Civ 6. Worked like a charm.

In the process of trying this right now, I downloaded the 5.2 in hopes it might be the file

Heck yeah, it worked!!!

Thank goodness, this is one of my favorite games!

2 Likes

Hey, just wanted to double check, are alliances allowed, or are they under prohibited items?

Thanks!

I haven’t seen any rule in any CGH game so far. So everything is allowed :))

• btw, in this particular game it actually says in the description: “allowing ingame alliances” :smiley:

That was how I read it, but I know English is a second language for some players, so I wanted to make sure :slight_smile:

I interpreted it as meaning No to Great Negotiators Pack only.

1 Like

I seem to have lost my CGH Discord access. Can anyone send me the discord link?

I think the CGH Discord may have been deleted in the aftermath of some controversy.

1 Like

@Squidoo: coolmajaka left all his games, so would you look for a sub on PYDT-Discord?

@Markelix, any idea why @coolmajaka left?
Was it because of this on PYDT discord?

Don’t know anything more. He just posted in another game that he leaves all games:

I am getting grief from the site owner so I am leaving my games. Sorry everyone!

Yap, got the source:

I will ask around for a sub.

1 Like

Thanks for looking for a sub, @adi_4k!
… and thanks and welcome @Calcifer!

1 Like

@MisterT800, thanks for voting me :wink:

In fact my vote - against MisterT800 - made the difference.

1 Like

@Markelix, your vote also made the difference here