Fast-Players Fractal Brawl FFA - Online Speed, Draft, BBG,BBS (56c329bf)

Discord | #heroes-vs-clans | CivPlayers Leagues

Iā€™m going to bail on this one after Iā€™m down to 3/8 original cities, which shouldnā€™t be too long. Turn timers during vacation and really bad war declaration timing killed me in this one. Well done @danlmartins with the Caravel planning and upgrades.

thx, @petrojbl1! I did plan ahead and was quite surprised you declared war on mongolia right before I was ready to attack. as you said, bad timing.
good thing @adi_4k asked for a new feature regarding vacation timer and it was already implemented! this shouldnā€™t happen again!
gg mate, see ya in other games!

1 Like

It would still happen for me in this instance, as I didnā€™t enable the vacation mode. I probably wonā€™t join games with timers to begin with in the future. Not really an enjoyable way of spending a few quite hours in the evening on vacation being attacked by such a warmonger :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve you had taken one minute before vacation, to tell about here and to ask for stopping turn-timer as long, nothing would have happend!
(Itā€™s also a sign of minimal respect for your fellow players, to tell your vacationā€¦ not all players here are on CPL, where you told it)

So take this as experience for future games, to set always at least the vacation-mode as info - and thanks to the new feature you neednā€™t look, if a game has a timer or not! :wink:

1 Like

considering weā€™re in a game of Civ, being called a warmonger is such a compliment! :smiley: even Gandhi is into nukes around here! hahaha

That will do it for me in this game. Iā€™ll probably lose 2/4 cities next turn, so Iā€™ll surrender to speed things up for everyone else. Nicely done @danlmartins and @victormaia86.

You may surrender when you lost your last city - as long give your best against your opponents - that may make a difference for the other players.

My surrendering wonā€™t impact much. @danlmartins will take one city and @victormaia86 will take the last three. Feel free @victormaia86 to post screenshots of your troops surrounding my capital and SW city that probably havenā€™t fallen yet.

Iā€™m playing a game (online-speed), where Mongols destroyed my 4th town (new builded) before turn 30 and conquered my 3rd 3 turns later. But I didnā€™t surrender, no, I fight till the last unit - weā€™re now on turn 87, Iā€™ve still one city left (maybe not long, but I have). ā†’ It makes a great difference, if youā€™re playing on active! In that case especially for (or against) my enemy, and even for all others, cause heā€™s busy with me.

yeahā€¦ @victormaia86 is a very hungry manā€¦
and to be fair with @petrojbl1, he did fight back but now heā€™s mostly on a forced shift enter basisā€¦

@petrojbl1, I had already decided to seek the renewal of our friendship, yet in the ensuing turn, I was assailed. However, I withstood the assault and retaliated, which happened to coincide with the attack @danlmartins was preparing against you. Verily, it was a rather treacherous act, a 2x1 affair, but let it not be taken to heart. Laughter ensues.

@danlmartins Nay, not greedy! I merely sought after my portion, a fair half for each! Ha!

thereā€™s something very wrong with this game. I played the last two turns, but itā€™s showing as skipped? the pc has been playing. Iā€™m positive i played, I even have a save file of turn 87 (last turn). has this ever happened to anyone?
I would like to request a revert. I will talk to someone in discord, but this is very odd. the computer is moving badly, constructed unwanted wonders, letting troops dieā€¦ what the hellā€¦

I wondered, why you didnā€™t chance the timer, cause I didnā€™t see, that your turns where skippedā€¦

ā€¦ but in fact you wasnā€™t very active on the last days, as I noticed on other games weā€™re playing together. This one has a turn timer of 1 day, so maybe nothing is wrong and you just didnā€™t make a turn for 24 hours twice.

yeah, I did play. I did decrase the timer, there was 1 turn left! I did move my ships close to your city.
I made my attacks on germany, I took back a city I lost from loyalty. There was even a vote called by the AI Theodora.
I have a mid turn saved file!
The games Iā€™m taking more time to play are Fast Game No Guilt and Fast Game 1 (youā€™re in this one) because they are too far into the game and takes a lot of time. Also they donā€™t have timer.
I know this one has a timer and I always give this priority. I didnā€™t even realise this was happening, I wouldā€™ve said something before.
Anyways, the game is quite ruined for me if we donā€™t revert. The AI lost me a lot of units, constructed some shit wonders in my main island, removing some well needed tiles, changed government cards, researchs and whatever you can think of.
Let me know if you guys want to revert, and if not, Iā€™ll just let the AI keep on playing.

Iā€™m pro reverting the game 2(+) rounds, no matter if something went wrong or whatever happend.

(Even if it would be better for me, not to revert).

For me, it can be.

@kapshul since the host was conquered, you are the new one. If you agree to reverting, thatā€™s majority and you can revert all the way to t87 on my turn. Thanks in advance, guys.
cheers.

Reverted.