FAST GAME, NO GUILT (bac8c375)

Why should he? This game neither fits CPL-criteria nor it is ranked.

I’d rather have BBG as well! if you played both before, great!

Need to know if BBG is in or out. It makes a difference on civ selection.

If no BBG, I will go Russia.

If you read carefully the hosts original message that i replied to it says that he used the CPL bot in the CPL server to generate the draft. That means probably there is a channel ?

Not really. There is a separate bot channel for running the bot.

If we not rearranging the player order, and Im the player 6 I will go with Persia

if we play with bbg: ramses; without bbg: hojo

BBG is in.

For civ picks and player order we have:

1 @OtherRealisms Nubia
2 @Markelix M Khmer
3 @victormaia86
4 @danlmartins Ramses
5 @MisterT800 Kongo
6 @Chiller Persia

Please check your order and choice. Feel free to change your civ choice until I set up the game.

@victormaia86 has never posted here and has not indicated his civ choice. That goes against the spirit of a fast game. If he doesn’t respond here himself within 24 hours, I will kick him.

1 Like

I have chosen for “official” communications (meaning communications from me about the game) to be here on SmackTalk.

I like SmackTalk because I see all new SmackTalk posts when I open the PYDT client, also I get a red star on my PYDT taskbar icon.

That said, there is nothing to stop any off you from communicating on Discord, Steam or any other method.

1 Like

:timer_clock:

Finally decided on the BBG. Then I will play with Mapuche.

BBG is in.

For civ picks and player order we have:

1 @OtherRealisms Nubia
2 @Markelix M Khmer
3 @victormaia86 Mapuche
4 @danlmartins Ramses
5 @MisterT800 Kongo
6 @Chiller Persia

Please check your order and choice.

Gentlemen, I believe we are live!

Good luck!

Good luck, everyone! This will surely be a fun game!

What is the
mod?

maybe its an ui mod of when cities rebel their production completion counters are 999+?

In our game, it doesn’t do anything. Sorry, I should have left it out.

OK. I found the mod in Workshop. Seems it fixes a bug with dramatic ages and culture policy card.

The game is moving fast as intended. thanks all!

I forgot to mention - I added the DB option Better Roads - ancient roads, support bridges and all roads are slightly faster.

do builders expend charges to build roads, or is the same as military engineers?