FAST GAME, NO GUILT (bac8c375)

Smack talk goes here for FAST GAME, NO GUILT! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/bac8c375-f7e4-4e55-a0f2-f9972acebe52

If you want to join, please post this is SmackTalk: “I commit to 1 turn per day. Vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.”

Give me your Discord contact info or Steam contact info and I will send you the join code.

I commit to 1 turn per day. Vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.
No join code needed, though.
Ban Yongle.

Opps well I guess I forgot to put a password

So if you don’t want me in game, i’ll leave. Though it’s open for everybody cause no password. :slight_smile:

no problem

O.k., if i may stay i ban Suleiman the Magnificent

Did you post the game on the several Discord-servers?

no

Maybe it could help to find more players faster?
But probably you have reasons not doing it.

Btw, i forgot this: “I commit to 1 turn per day. Vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.” :wink:
… with 6 players we could even reach 2 per day; maybe, if playing times are fitting.

Welcome to all. i have been recruiting more players on Discord and also among people I already play with. If any of you can ask your friends to join, that would be great.

“I commit to 1 turn per day. Vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.”

"I commit to 1 turn per day, vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.”

So, to make them turns faster, we could arrange that turns based on the players time zone?

Please give me your playing times in GMT/UTC. I will try to make the player order the most efficient. Remember that as host, I must go first.

I play 1600-0400 GMT/UTC.

If you don’t know how to do it, give me your time zone and playing times. For example, I am in the USA Pacific time zone GMT -8 and I play 8am to 8pm.

Also, give me your civ ban.

some of us have joined a Discord server where we rank some of the matches and exchange info.
here are our playing times:

Use this: :wink:

2 options for 1 turn/day. Depends on playing-times of victormaia86 and on preferred “block(s)” of playing-time of Other Realisms

… but let’s wait for the usual playing-times of @victormaia86

Thanks for doing the playing order - I’m really not good at it.

Please note - I play 1600-0400 GMT/UTC - different from what you have me at in your table. I play morning, afternoon and evening depending on my chores, my mood, etc.

Bans:
@OtherRealisms Māori
@danlmartins Yongle
@Markelix Muhteşem Suleiman
@victormaia86
@MisterT800
@Chiller

Once we get everybody’s bans, we can generate the civ draft.

Sorry, edited some corrections above. Better now.
When we know when victormaia86 is playing, you have to decide wich one would be better.