FAST GAME, NO GUILT (bac8c375)

Like OtherRealisms, my hours are very flexible. 07:00-01:00 GMT-3

“I commit to 1 turn per day, vacations, holidays and emergencies excepted.”

The black boxes show the “recommended” times for turn, leaving minimum 2 hours for the player after to make his one.

The times for me here would be the prime time when I can dedicate uninterrupted 2hours of game time in 18-20gtm +2, then usually i can take time to make a turn anytime during the day weekdays.
Learning from previous games - the order of players timezones comes first and then the order of the actual play times

On your last point i’ve another oppinion. For example: before Jobby changed his playing times, we had completely different playing-times but are in the same time-zone, he 15:00-02:00, i 05:00-17:00.
As i’m behind him in some games, it happend sometimes, that it took 6-8 hours until i made a turn.
Orjust compare Chillers and mine playing-times. Same time-tone but if you take me behind Chiller it could rake 10 hours, till a make a turn. That’s why we’re posting probably playing-times.

But it’s your game. If you just want ordering time-zones, do it. Mine is gmt+2 till october.

theres nothing to compare, its simple imperative that if there are players from -8 time zone and the from +8 and then the it goes back to -6 and there are +0 time zone player in between it would mean less than one turn per day because the globe is round.
If you want more than one turn perday it’s either all players have to be from the same time zone and then arranged by their play times or if there are wider time zone deltas like in this game it’s up to the TZ and then the play times in between the TZ group

But it’s exactly your playing time that contradics your position: You’re normally playing later (on gmt-day) than MisterT800, even he’s -6 and you’re +2; cause he’s playing from (his) morning till (his) afternoon and you’re only on your evening. :wink:

… or take you and me (same time zone): i do most of my turns in the morning and nearly never one more, when you have just started. if i would be directly before you, the’re be up to 10 hours nobody making a turn; if you would be directly before me, there will often be 10-12 hours, till i’m playing. But a couple of others is playing in this 2 “gaps” between us, even with other time-zone.

I agree with Markelix, it’s the playing time that matters after all. The time zones are taken into account when calculating playing time, so it’s all there.
Looking at the chart Markelix made, I felt that placing together two players with smaller playing windows might create a drag.
What do you guys think of placing players with shorter playing time between players with longer ones?
This way it may be harder to miss a “playing opportunity” and halt the game for many hours…

1 Like

Chiller is the only one with a (relativly) short playing time. So maybe changing MisterT800 and Chiller on the first proposition? If here’s enough time for you after… or putting you between Chiller and MrT on the second one (what means putting Chiller at the end, cause you must be the first.

sure, both are good options! :slight_smile:

I have state that this is my prime time for interrupted game play while I do the whole weekdays

Yeah, there you’re right, Chiller: You often make turns outside your playing-times :slight_smile:
But if we even want 1 turn/day on 7 days/week, we should take into account, that you have some days, you’re only playing inside this window.

Ban Zulu

Bans:
@OtherRealisms Māori
@danlmartins Yongle
@Markelix Muhteşem Suleiman
@victormaia86
@MisterT800 Zulu
@Chiller

Once we get everybody’s bans, we can generate the civ draft.

Ban Barbarosa

Bans:
@OtherRealisms Māori
@danlmartins Yongle China
@victormaia86
@MisterT800 Zulu
@Chiller Germany Barbarosa

Once we get @victormaia86 's ban, we can generate the civ draft.

the DB’s Civ VI Gold mod looks huge btw

I have played with DB’s mod a lot. No guarantees, but I haven’t had a lot of problems with it.

@victormaia86 asked me to say he’ll ban Tokugawa

The bans are now complete.
Bans:
@OtherRealisms Māori
@danlmartins Yongle China
@victormaia86 Tokugawa Japan
@MisterT800 Zulu
@Chiller Germany Barbarosa