FAST GAME, NO GUILT (bac8c375)

I like this player order. Any thoughts or objections?

For purposes of the draft only, here is your draft number:

1 @OtherRealisms
2 @danlmartins
3 @Markelix M
4 @victormaia86
5 @MisterT800
6 @Chiller

Does anyone know how to generate the draft?

I used this site to create a draft:
https://rufrozen.com/online/drafter/
I suggest picking 6 civs per player, so we all get higher chances of good options

we usualy use carl bot in civ 6 game hub discord channel. There are more players who chat there

These are from CPLbot on CPL on Discord.

I choose Nubia.

@OtherRealisms this mod gives many many options, as we can see below. Can you please confirm which options are turned on?
Are these the only changes?

1. Builders can build roads, just like military engineers can.
  2. Harvest All Resources – strategic and luxury resources can be harvested like other resources.
  3. Districts on Resources – districts can be placed on strategic and luxury resources. Like other resources, you lose any benefit from the resource if you place a district on it.
  4. No Bad Huts – The least valuable tribal village gifts are eliminated.
  5. Great Merchants Are Merchants – All Great Merchants grant a trade route in addition to their other abilities.
  6. All Men Are Mortal – Great People, Archaeologists and Naturalists can be killed.
  7. Inquisitors Don’t Need An Inquisition – No inquisitions needed. Inquisitors can be purchased from a Temple like Apostles can.
  8. You can Buy Holy Site Buildings With Faith.
  9. Gold from tourism: provides a buff for those attempting a culture victory.
  10. Theater squares: better adjacencies. +1 culture per adjacent district (instead of per 2). +1 culture when placed on a charming tile, +2 culture when placed on a breathtaking tile. Otherwise, Firaxis standard.
  11. Religious units get 2 movement.
  12. No Inquisitions. Inquisitors can be purchased with faith from Shrines, but they only get 1 cleansing charge each.
  13. No condemn Heretics.
    Steam Community :: DB's Civ VI Gold :: Discussions

i wait with my choice for your answer on danImartins question :wink:

Kongo

Yes these are the only changes that I intend to use from DB’s mod. DB’s has lots of other changes that change the game into something completely different from what we are used to. I am staying away from those. My goal is to make the game move along faster, give the players more options and give some buffs to culture and religion wins. More fun! is my goal.

Note also that I also want to use some other mods like starting scout, again, with the goal of making a faster, more fun game.

i take Khmer

Nice! I think these are nice changes, especially All Men Are Mortal and Gold from Tourism. They really make sense!
Better Theater Square might make for some OP Theaters! Let’s go for them!!! :smiley:

One last question: are we playing with BBS and BBG? If not with BBG, governors, civs, pantheons, etc are like vannila or is there some CIV VI Gold version?

I’d like to play with BBS and BBG. What versions should we use?

According to the page below, it doesn’t seem to be compatible with BBG. Here is the link for the list:

Okay I’ll leave BBG out.

Actually, I do want BBG in. I haven’t had a problem with DB’s + BBG

have you created a channel there on the CPL server?