Earth - 12 players - No password, you're welcome. (d5b1fb88)

Just did it and @Calcifer should have the invite

1 Like

Retzos (Georgia)'s last turn was skipped. Pointing that out in case anyone receives a suspicious deal from the AI.

1 Like

By the way, maybe we should have a gentlemen agreement about no war on people in vacation mode?

3 Likes

I agree

@Manoir you’re the host. What do you think about my proposal?

If I am at war with a player I am not going to stop just because they are on vacation.

I was going to say… if I say I’m on vacation will India leave me alone for a while…? :wink:

1 Like

Maybe no new war vs a vacation player but you can finish a war that was already here before vacation?

unrelated topic to the discussion above, but BBG 5.4 will come out on Monday. Shall I switch this game to bbg static 5.3?

If no objection, I will do it during my next turn, which hopefully will be until Monday :smiley:

2 Likes

maybe we just pause the game when someone is on vacation and at war?

who is going on vacation and for how long?

I’m going on vacation from august 12th to 22th.

Turn Timer Vacation Mode Behavior: Game is paused while users are on vacation

2 Likes

I switched this game BBG to a static one as BBG is getting updated on Monday.
You can use the following steps to install static 5.3:

This dropbox folder is going to be the placeholder for static BBG releases for cloud.
Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life

To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from Dropbox
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system. On Windows, it should be somewhere like this: “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games (attached image).
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.
1 Like

@EmJayLambert just left. Was he dead ingame?

Yes i think so. Gandhi work as far as i understood.
GG @EmJayLambert

Nubia just surrendered. just FYI I am going to take their cities and not raze because I killed all their units and thats probably why they surrendered.

1 Like

Babylon player was dead. I look his cap and 2/3 of his cities. He has 1 city left and it should fall in 2 turns

gg @sigineumann

Yes, I surrendered because I was basically dead. But also I couldn’t load the game - asked me for BBG 5.something that seemed to be installed but didn’t seem to be working. Since I was nearly dead I didn’t think it worth making the fuss. gg @MisterT800 - you got a serious jump on me.