Casual Civ 6 (7c0dac3d)

https://discourse.playyourdamnturn.com/t/support-how-to-player-substitution/5849/1

2 Likes

@Mesias-G Turn has been reverted, is it all good?

@PierreReynaud Yeah, Iā€™ve reverted because timer was about to expire. Iā€™m waiting for you to revert to Polandā€™s turn 30, the turn in which the cheat was committed. Otherwise weā€™d be playing with the save that Taco uploaded and I donā€™t know the consequences of that.

As you are the host of this game, you should see the revert turn button on the game panel.

I clicked several time the revert button but it wonā€™t go back to 30 stuck at 31, do I need to have the save from turn 30?

@mrosack Weā€™re having issues reverting the turn. Apparently it wonā€™t work for @PierreReynaud.

Seemed to work fine for meā€¦

@mrosack Oh itā€™s turn 30 now, weird, thanks :slight_smile:

So do we now just continue to play @Mesias-G?

Yes, it should all be good now.

Greetings to @CEO_of_Spearfighting, the new commander of Poland.

2 Likes

Something very strange is happening with this game. I loaded to play my turn and found my capital has build a spearman, my delegation to another civ was rejected and my cities were building wallsā€¦ None of these actions were started from meā€¦

Anyone who can explain what is going on ?

Your last turn (47) was skipped because the turn timer expired, so the AI played 1 turn in your stead (and took questionable decisions).
I remember declining your delegation last turn indeed.
You can check the Turn History tab on here: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/7c0dac3d-4fcb-4b11-a487-d904adf18315

So the ai plays when turn timer expires? That is crazy.

Yup. Itā€™s a mixed bag, at least you donā€™t utterly waste a turn but oh boy you donā€™t want the AI to place a Preserve in the middle of your Mines and spend your gold on buying a Desert tile.

It can completely ruin your game, imagine that happening in a middle of a war and losing all your units. I am not sure this game is worth continuing to be honest.

Vote to Scrap:
Yes - MisterT800

Itā€™s quite annoying, yes. I missed last turn because Iā€™m busy due to an upcoming exam and AI has wasted all the envoys I was saving and also gifted open borders and 3 gold per turn to Norwayā€¦

Iā€™m fine with reverting that turn (especially since two players in a row had to pass) but thatā€™s part of the package of having a turn timer!
Diplomatically dealing with the (very stupid) AI during a turn-pass is almost an exploit but I can also understand the Norway player not wanting to go out of his way to check if heā€™s dealing with the AI every time he sees a deal.

@matmer Since you rejected my deal demanding 3 gpt to compensate for the gift of 3 gpt AI controlling my civ offered you, Iā€™ve had to declare war on you in order to cancel the deal. I donā€™t know if that has worked though as the deal still appears in my deals screen :thinking:

Anyways, Iā€™ve got no intention to attack you; however, if I see units approaching my borders they shall be received with hostility.

Greetings.

1 Like

@Mesias-G Ok, all good, letā€™s keep a truce then. Iā€™ll offer peace as soon as available.

1 Like

@Mesias-G you are settling way too close mate, you have plenty of space behind, Iā€™m willing to negotiate how we split the land nearby but thatā€™s too close.

@PierreReynaud Dear Ambiorix, Iā€™m being boxed in from different directions, and the space you mention isnā€™t of the highest value. For me to stay competitive, Iā€™m afraid that city must be put down in the tile I signaled. Worry not for I wonā€™t go any further.