Casual Civ 6 (7c0dac3d)

I loaded turn file 240 in the casualcivsaves.zip, which was Taco’s turn 30. I could only move his scout to the grassland hill (1 hex), and ZoC was enforced. I compared this with turn file 245, Mesias-G’s turn 31, where the scout is fortified on the hill.

This clearly shows Taco cheated to enable his scout to have extra movement. You have my vote to kick him from all PYDT games.

1 Like

I did not use the save files for anything other than to find the specific files for Taco’s turns 30 and 31. All I did was select the scout and try to move it to the same hex as his turn 31 location. I then closed out the file. No intel was gathered outside of what has already been posted here via screenshots. #honorcode.

1 Like

sorry for the delay but from what i remember on turn 30 i was on the top hill instead of that plain, he didn’t attack me which i thought was weird so i moved to the top hill, i don’t know if he got confused or skipped some turn in his prints, but there is simply no need to supposedly cheat with I don’t know what kind of cheater he accuses me, because of a scout, he has to explain what kind of program I used, because simply condemn because of a print is not right

@MisterT800 You who are at war with me too do not need to accuse me that way, if you have any proof of our conflict that I am a cheater then present it here, you also have to explain how you simply entered my game and saw this!?

I’m the admin of PYDT and I uploaded the saves of the game so people could look at them. We don’t understand how your scout escaped, it doesn’t seem possible with the standard game.

as we have strong evidence ( cached save files from server) I vote for banning @Taco1

1 Like

You already know my vote, companions. To me it’s clear as water now.

And thank you for the attention everyone put into this.

@Mesias-G didn’t you upload the turn with ai playing my turn, because it’s weird that my scout is there for what a know i was in that hill instead of 2/2, it must’ve even be a bug, or i dont know what kind of think, because a program for cheating i don’t use, i’ve been playing the game for a long time and i’ve never heard of cheat programs or people cheating, there’s just no need for me to do that

I loaded your Turn 30 save file. Your scout was on the flat plain to start. Trying to move the scout to where it was in the Turn 31 save was impossible due to ZoC. The proof is in the save files for anyone to load and see for themselves. Just load Save 240 and 245.

yes me and everyone verified, but i’m talking about the turn 31 that i didn’t make yet. in this picture, everything was ok when he uploaded his turn!? can he upload again or verify if theres an ia playing my turn

The save files are in sequential order. Save 240 was your Turn 30. You are the last slot.
Save 241 - Gaul Turn 31
Save 242 - Gorgo Turn 31
Save 243 - Korea Turn 31
Save 244 - Mapuche Turn 31
Save 245 - Georgia Turn 31

So there were no other moves possible for your civ between 240 and 245. If things were legit, your scout would be where he is in my screenshot, but he isn’t in Save 245. He is on the jungle hill fortified. That should take an additional 4 movement points (?) to go from the grassland hill to the jungle hill and fortify.+3 to move to jungle hill and +1 movement point to fortify.

I’m not sure what is so hard to understand based on the screenshots and how Civ 6 movement points and ZoC work. The mechanics are well known.

Start of Turn 30

Showing Scout has only 1 movement due to ZoC

Showing Scout can only move to the grassland hill during Turn 30.

Showing Scout on Jungle Hill fortified prior to your Turn 31, and no there was no AI movement of the scout as you are still loaded into the game.

I’m not sure what pisses me off more. That you tried to cheat or that you are trying to gaslight us when we have visual proof of what happened.

When the issue was raised, you didn’t say, “Hey, that’s weird. When I ended my turn, my scout was on the grassland hill.” No! You tried to claim this was a legitimate move during your turn. Not only are you a cheater by the evidence provided, but you are also a liar.

I’ve wasted enough time on this. Let the admins do with you as they feel best. I, personally, will avoid playing any games you are in.

2 Likes

Better said, impossible.

I’m also done with this matter. I propose to find a substitute and revert to turn 30 if everyone is OK with that.

me too, just want to point out that you guys are being unfair to me, accusing me only for a print of a turn i haven’t played yet, didn’t discuss other possibilities like bug or manipulation, anyway the game for me is over once everyone has seen my game, do whatever you want, I’m leaving

I loaded turn 241 (what taco uploaded) in single player mode and revealed all and the scout is already in the jungle, fortified, so there’s no ai movement or anything that accidentally repositioned that piece. I’m sorry, @Taco1 , it seems like an open and shut case to me. Unfortunately stuff like this isn’t taken lightly around here. I’ve set a flag on your account so you’ll be unable to join new games, and I’ll notify your current active games as well.

3 Likes

Guys, I’ve reverted my turn because the turn timer was close to expiring.

Do you know any volunteer to take command over Poland?

I can ask for one on the Cloud Games server otherwise.

1 Like

Sorry guys I have never done this before, so if you need me to do something please let me know, also I apologise for the late reply, I saw there was some trouble with Taco on the first few replies but didn’t know what to do until now as I have read the rest.

I’ve taken the liberty to ask for a substitute on the Discord server.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!