Bo3 Tryharders, Highlands, BBG, BBS, SS, M&C, Mods, FFA (rules) (9129e820)

Smack talk goes here for Looking for a sub for a Best of 3 Series.! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/9129e820-2ac0-40ba-8473-e9258bc6ed6f

Please don’t forget to post your ban and your playing window(s) :wink:

I will ban Seondeok from Korea.

No ban.
06:00 to 08:00 UTC
17:00 to 22:00 UTC

1 Like

I’ll ban Canada.
Usually play 08:00-09:00 and 21:00-23:00.

1 Like

Ban Abe Lincoln

Playing-times: 05:00-18:00 UTC, from end of October 06:00 - 19:00 UTC

standard ban - Kupe

Playing window: 21:00 - 11:00 UTC

No Ban
UTC 12 - 13 & UTC 19 - 23

No ban. UTC 11-24.

Hello, good news, I have already created the other 2 games, so we can begin the 3 at the same time without losing time, please join them in the following links and don’t forget to post your ban, the map type is in the tittle of each game.

Continents: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/68be8e94-772e-46c5-9b9a-073da06b4ac5
Lakes (Temperature: Cold, Rainfall: Wet): https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/86795dc1-7db1-485b-b290-69f1d52b4440

Thanks in advance.

@Buno I sent a discord friend request, by the way, in these games we are looking for people with average turn time at PYDT of 4 hours or less, I can see that your average is 8.5 hours, is there any particular reason why it is so long? can u commit to play your turns fast in these games?
We are gonna help u making an efficient arrangement of the players so your playing windows match to the time when it’s your turns; we are gonna be doing 1 turn max 2 turns per day.

Can you place the map name (or game name) at the start of each game title?

4 hours is tough. Especially for me as I am in Australia and a turn handed to me while asleep is the problem. Otherwise I pretty much play any time of day I notice a turn. Perhaps under 10 hours allows for sleep, work and weekend play?

I can sort these games if you are wanting fast speeds.
Advanced Player Sorting

With good turn orders, also players, who can only play on mornings and evenings, can reach a 3 or 4 hours-average easily - on those games. But then they have other games, that aren’t sorted by playing times (if missed or if not possible, cause they’re team-games), an finally some holidays or unexspected things, so at the end such players reach averages of 7 - 11 hours.
Only 3 of us have average playing times less than 4 hours and you hardly won’t find 8 out of all actually active players.

So let’s do the best with sorting our games and see, how it works.
I’m not bad on making such sortings. If I have all playing-times, maybe better than some tools doing that automatically.
If we have the usual playing-times of all 8, I will send you ideas about turn orders @PerroFlamer.

Over the summer, I was mostly gaming between 19:00 and 23:00 UTC. That made it tricky in games without a set turn schedule—often I’d get a turn in the middle of the night and end up waiting 16 to 20 hours to play. Now, though, I’ve got more flexibility. I can pretty much play every day in those two time slots, so my average response time is getting better.

I’ve noticed that also other players have average times over four hours. That led me to think the rules around timing aren’t super strict. I like the game setups and the idea of multi-game participation, so I decided to jump in. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Yes, we all know that people have things to do during the day, or sleep or many other things, that’s why while u do those activities there is other people taking their turn so when time comes to your playing window ur turn is ready to take it.

We are counting on you @Buno welcome on board and happy gaming!!

Ban Macedon

Very good way of saying it.

I’m happy with the above comments. Anyway, it’s quite nice to have a break in play occasionally and come back the game fresh…new ideas, strategies and all that :wink:

Here we have the draft for this game, please post your pick, we will begin as soon as MadSmacks comes back from his vacations.

PerroFlamer
:GermanyFrederickBarbarossa: Germany
:ScythiaTomyris: Scythia
:SwedenKristina: Sweden
:Theodora: Theodora
Markelix
:KhmerJayavarmanVII: Khmer
:KongoMvembaaNzinga: Mvemba-a-Nzinga
:PhoeniciaDido: Phoenicia
:VietnamBaTrieu: Vietnam
kapshul
:GaulAmbiorix: Gaul
:DutchWilhelmina: Netherlands
:PortugalJoaoIII: Portugal
:RussiaPeter: Russia
Buno
:GeorgiaTamar: Georgia
:IndonesiaGitarja: Indonesia
:SumeriaGilgamesh: Sumeria
:EnglandVictoria: Victoria
Pete
:IndiaGandhi: Gandhi
:GranColombiaSimonBolivar: Gran-Colombia
:HaraldHardradaVarangian: Harald-Varangian
:ChinaKublaiKhan: Kublai-China
Mad_SMAKs
:BrazilPedroII: Brazil
:LudwigII: Ludwig
:KongoNzingaMbande: Mbande
:ChinaQinUnifier: Qin-Unifier
Aleks08II
:FranceCatherineBlackQueen: Catherine-BQ
:EgyptCleopatra: Egypt
:HungaryMatthiasCorvinus: Hungary
:MayaLadySixSky: Maya
Valamas
:FranceCatherineMagnificence: Catherine-Magnificence
:IncaPachacuti: Inca
:ArabiaSaladinVizier: Saladin-Vizier
:SpainPhilipII: Spain

I made a first post that lasted like 2 minutes, then I realized that I made a mistake about bans because Kupe was in a players draft, so I remaked it. This post is the good one.