Bo3 1st Half 2023, Continents, No AI's, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules) (d77b968c)

AS T800 said, map for this game is continents, as there will be different bans for each map there is gonna be a different draft for each map. :smiley: :+1:

Sounds good. :person_facepalming: :+1:

I’ll go with Phoenicia.

1 Like

@Tamil_Ronin we are just waiting for your pick.

And this is the last chance for any switch in the playing order, in case someone wants a change pls let me know.

If you guys need a replacement, i’ll can commit on playing the 3 games of the series!

Hi @PerroFlamer,

I changed my mind regarding civ pick.
I will choose :BrazilPedroII: Brazil since the military vicotry is disabled. Of course you can also conquest all players, but is hard.

1 Like

Of course my friend, thanks for your disposition!

Just noticed that one of the players had his GMT time wrong, it is kind of confusing when you try to convert the times because we are not used to work with universal time.
So to avoid another mistake I’ll ask you to verify that the times you gave me are correct.
An easy way I found to get the GMT time is, for example, I begin to play at 07:00 local time and my time zone is GMT -8, then I put my local time and put the GMT time zone with the opposite sign 7+8=15 so my starting time is 15 GMT
Same for the end hour, let’s say I finish playing at 21:00, again I put my local time and put the GMT time zone with the opposite sign and I get 21+8=29
If any of your results it’s above 24, you rest 24, so we have 29-24=5, then I finish playing at 5 GMT
My playing window is 15:00 to 05:00 GMT
As this game is gonna take several months and are gonna be 3 games I would appreciate if all of you can check that your posted playing windows are correct.
One last tip: Now that you have your playing window in GMT format you can write in down in your PYDT profile so you don forget it and the host of any game you join can see it.
It’s gonna be shown like this
imagen

My time is good. Added it to my profile.

15:00-24:00 GMT

1 Like

Hi, my time is my local time converted to GMT (UTC). So 9 - 22 GMT (UTC)

1 Like

My playing time is: 12:00 to 02:00 GMT

And the civ u r gonna pick?

Random Civ & No bans

At the end @Tamil_Ronin has told me via steam message that he wanted to play Lady Six Sky.
Now we are ready to begin, good luck to everyone, please stick to the rules and lets have a fair play.

Here it is the link for the 2nd game that’s gonna be Archipelago. Join using this password 1bo32023 don’t forget to post your ban.

My friends I’m adding this rule, just to don’t allow any doubt about this topic

• Military, protector, natural disaster, nuclear or any kind of emergency can at any time be activated. Also any kind of competitions can be activated; it’s up to the players decisions.

Although I didn’t write that rule that was allowed because it was not denied, but I’m writing it down so no one has doubt about this topic.

Hello, I was wondering why these games were going too slow and I’m realizing that half of your turns @adyyc are taking more than 8 hours, almost a day to take them, are you having any trouble to take them? are u short in time?

I mostly play in the evening. And weekends all day. Most of the time when i take them, i have 22 hrs, probably someone before me is playing late, since i’m able to take them before bed-time. @PerroFlamer petrojbl is also slow.

i have been slow the last 2 weekends but that should improve

I would sub here and in the 2 related games.

Maybe you can sub me directly, i’m registered for subbing.

Thanks my friend, I have already subed u in, welcome on board :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: