Bo3 1st Half 2023, Continents, No AI's, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules) (d77b968c)

So, I don’t want to be that guy, but if adyyc can only play in a 5 hour window, and you’ve asked for a 6 hour window, and he averages 16 hours a turn… If the goal is to play two turns a game so that the three games last 6 months each and not a year, it doesn’t sound like he’s a fit.

I had honey moon in autumn of 2022. Also playing in the evening mostly has it’s side effects for the turns that comes early morning. Sometimes i work from home and i take turns in my breaks.

I recommend reordering players such theirs play time is properly ordered.

1 Like

I made this arrangement, first of all this is a 12 players game so there is no way to make 2 turns per day (with 8 players it could be but not with 12), but although we are gonna be doing 1 turn per day I always say that there is no hurry on ending the game, as long as the game is moving and interesting it can last forever.
Well, now I’m pasting this image where you can see that each one of us is gonna have a window of at least 2 hours to take his turn, and also I arranged the players such way that your turns don’t come on your first hour of playing so you can attend your other games first and eventually your turn on this Bo3 is going to come.
Maybe on weekends or special days we might have some miraculous 2 turns per day, but the average is gonna be 1 turn per day if we commit to take our turns on the hours of our playing windows.
If someone wants to change his position for any reason you can tell me before starting the game, meanwhile I’m gonna post the drafts so you can make your picks.

1 Like

Ok, then welcome on board, you will have ur turn on your playing window everyday according to the past post. :smiley::+1:

Meanwhile you check the past post I’m gonna post the draft so you can begin to make your pick.

PerroMalo
:FranceCatherineBlackQueen: Catherine-BQ
:CreePoundmaker: Cree
:EgyptCleopatra: Egypt
:GreeceGorgo: Gorgo
@OtherRealisms
:EthiopiaMenelikII: Ethiopia
:KongoNzingaMbande: Mbande
:ScotlandRoberttheBruce: Scotland
:AmericaTeddyRoughRider: Teddy-RR
@kapshul
:IncaPachacuti: Inca
:JapanHojoTokimune: Japan
:OttomanSuleimanMuhtesem: Muhtesem
:SpainPhilipII: Spain
@Michaqel
:ArabiaSaladinVizier: Arabia
:KhmerJayavarmanVII: Khmer
:AmericaAbrahamLincoln: Lincoln
:VietnamBaTrieu: Vietnam
@petrojbl1
:AztecMontezuma: Aztec
:KongoMvembaaNzinga: Kongo
:PhoeniciaDido: Phoenicia
:SwedenKristina: Sweden
@MisterT800
:RomeCaesar: Caesar
:ChinaKublaiKhan: Kublai-China
:PortugalJoaoIII: Portugal
:RussiaPetertheGreat: Russia
@adyyc
:BrazilPedroII: Brazil
:GranColombiaSimonBolivar: Gran-Colombia
:MongoliaKublaiKhan: Kublai-Mongolia
:PersiaNaderShah: Nader Shah
@andrewsmart48
:ByzantiumBasilII: Byzantium
:HungaryMatthias~1: Hungary
:OttomanSuleimanKanuni: Ottoman
:PersiaCyrus: Persia
@indrew
:MacedonAlexander: Macedon
:NorwayHaraldHardrada: Norway
:PolandJadwiga: Poland
:JapanTokugawa: Tokugawa
@Tamil_Ronin
:AustraliaJohnCurtin~1: Australia
:FranceEleanor: Eleanor-Fr
:GeorgiaTamar~1: Georgia
:MayaLadySixSky: Maya
@stephenbe
:IndiaGandhi: Gandhi
:GermanyFrederickBarbarossa: Germany
:ArabiaSaladinSultan: Soliman-Sultan
:AmericaTeddyBullMoose: Teddy-BM
DogBoy511
:IndiaChandragupta: Chandragupta
:MapucheLautaro: Mapuche
:NubiaAmanitore: Nubia
:ScythiaTomyris: Scythia

Portugal

1 Like

Hungary

1 Like

ethiopia

1 Like

Germany

1 Like

Hey–great to have you. If we’re just aiming for one turn per day, then it’s great to have you in the group.

Norway

1 Like

Well, as I didn’t get any of the civs I was willing to play I’m gonna pick Gorgo :grimacing:

If we can trade draft baskets i’ll trade mine for yours

lol, good idea, but I think that we can’t do that, I’ll do my best with Gorgo.

MapucheLautaro: Mapuche

1 Like

Spain

1 Like

@PerroFlamer Which map are we using for this game? Are we doing a new draft for each game or using this one? Apologies if I missed the answers to each question above. I took a quick glance, but did see it.

Vietnam

1 Like

:GranColombiaSimonBolivar:

1 Like

Game title says Continents