Big Earth Map + True Start Location Done Right (e866ab7b)

In too many games I have been rushed for not being prepared, there is nothing between my capital and your empire, no buffer cities or buffer zones, nothing.

I assure you I have no hostile intentions and these are merely defensive and deterrent measures. If you like, feel free to build your own encampment adjacent?

There would have been ways for you to build defenses in that direction without fucking over my district placement. You could have built walls. Or tried to deal with me not to make any naval cities on the mediterranean, which would make you more vulnerable. Unless you are willing to make reparations, consider my good will spent.

you could have settled in any direction too. You seem to be forgetting you planted your first expand on the doorstep of my capital city while I was suffering a severe production deficit.

You wouldnā€™t say that if you saw the starting spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Its desert bonanza around here xD

After all is said and done, this encampment still feels like a direct threat to the national interests of Persia, and no opening for some kind of deal making appears to be forthcoming. It seems diplomacy has failed. If I let you complete this encampment, you will permanently have a knife to my neck for the rest of the game, and I donā€™t think I can afford that. Now is the time for war!

GL&HF :slight_smile:

I suppose our proximity has fated us to be enemies

1 Like

LIKE ME AND CHINA DESPITY MY EFFOFRTS FOR PEACE :frowning:

Persia probably going to kill me, he claims Iā€™m being aggressive yet heā€™s the one with all the unitsā€¦

GG everyone, I have been conquered (3/4 cities and last one going to loyalty flip) so I will surrender from this game.

Have fun!

GG man, honestly did not expect this to go down this way, i was really apprehensive about going through the african choke point! See you in other games!

So @Ramiro did you just kill everyone on your continent alreadyā€¦???

1 Like

Nop, Brazil is still a powerfull opponent hereā€¦ :expressionless:

Was that who kapshul was playing? Did he just leave??? I assumed you had killed him off or something, but maybe that is not the case? Its kinda hard to know whoā€™s who in this game with 0 information, especially after they leave and you never even met them in game. If so we should find a replacement for brazil, I have no interest in playing a game with a non-irrelevant AI.

Yep he leavesā€¦ any way Im in middle of an offencive ā€¦ with some luck I solve the problemā€¦ only 3 cities remainingā€¦

Sooooo where is this game going?? I didnā€™t mind overmuch when a player dying from someone being attacked just left, but now another, with no explanation again?? This is not really acceptable behavior, and Iā€™m not sure I want to play in a game where people think it is.

So we have Korea as AI now. Was that @andrewsmart48? Well I guess those of us still in are the ones that donā€™t leave so guess we just look for a sub or just continue. Iā€™m happy either way.

Can i go back in i love this game

No, it is Vietnam from @petrojbl1 that left. Iā€™d honestly rather find a solution before playing another turn.

@andrewsmart48 guess youā€™ll have to figure that out with your replacement @slane

i can switch to vietnam if @andrewsmart48 wants korea back

I was dead in this one. My Cap will fall in the next dozen turns from loyalty and the other two will fall soon after. @slane has the Cap surrounded with troops anyway and is just waiting for it to flip instead of attacking directly it seems. Iā€™m double teamed in a war and am clearly irrelevant. I wouldnā€™t wait around to replace me. Just let the AI play it out for the next 20ish turns.