Big Earth Map + True Start Location Done Right (e866ab7b)

Looks like we made it through the first round. Hooray! I look forward to a great game.

As for placement and starting locations – given the game rules (especially Learn From Other Civs), I wanted to make sure each group of civs spawned in relative proximity. This should consolidate the world into three power blocs without excluding one or two from the rest, and avoids letting excluded civs develop on their own without interacting with a few neighbors on the way.

Holding hands is part of the plan. Shake some and crush others as you see fit. Good luck!

Fair enough lets see how it goes

my starting position basically has no production gears - any advice on how to proceed with such a start?

same. maybe get a settler out i suppose.

Yeah I saw that with my scout! Quite impressive really, not a single production in the first 2 rings that I could see! I would also recommend a settler I think!

Rest assured that as long as Egypt stays in africa, Persia has no hostile intentions! You’re basically the only one there anyways, so shouldn’t be much of a restriction to begin with ^^

@Fatusblobus1 As I said, Persia has no hostile intentions. However, the recent movement of your slinger towards my settler, delaying my first settle, is making me reconsider. Move away or accept my offer of friendship and we can resume cordial diplomatic relations. Prevent me from settling at your own peril.

I solved my problems with a pantheon that gives +1 production from flood plains :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ceryn I will shortly be moving a settler through your territory to settle southern Europe, I hope you will afford my settler the same courtesy as I afforded yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

hey everyone I see a player left (Cree) are we going to have a substitution, or has he been defeated? this has happened in a part of the world I haven’t encountered yet

Can any of the american continents players give us some info on this?

i think the pop up said defeated mate

still could have rage quit though :joy:

tHE CIV SEEM TO STILL BE IN THE GAME SO YEAH

It said defeated, and they are directly next to @Ramiro 's aztecs. If I had to guess I would say they got slammed.

errr yup he had a small accident with an eagle warrior… but now all cree are happy to be sacrifices… :sweat_smile:

you are a bad man :slight_smile:

well… I have a huge family of gods to feed… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

lol

Sure. However if I were you I’d seriously consider just sticking to africa, will be much easier to defend and there is some nice spots down there

sorry china. i meant what i said about long term peace.

you sneak attacked me and pillaged me so after that one of us had to die.

@Fatusblobus How many of these provocations am I supposed to endure?
-I specifically asked that you stick to africa in terms of settling, and your first settle went to europe, cutting off one of my expansion routes, yet I said nothing.
-You buy a desert tile in the 2nd ring of my city which would have been a great district placement, and I said nothing.
-You are now building an encampment on said tile, which will be able to shoot directly at my city??

Am I supposed to say nothing again?