Andrewsmart48's game! (39b27416)

Smack talk goes here for andrewsmart48’s game!! Game URL: Civ 5 / 6 / Beyond Earth / Old World Asynchronous Multiplayer (PBEM) | Play Your Damn Turn

Will start the game in the morning. Shout if you think turn order should change. last chance to pick a civ of you haven’t

sort

andrewsmart48
Pete
Dim4anskiy
Valamas
khiliani
geoffgreene511
Fatusblobus
petrojbl
kapshul
Michaqel

2 Likes

hey what’s happening with this game?

2 Likes

Apologies work has been crazy will get it started soon.

1 Like

Started the game have set all resources to abundant as well as natural wonders. Have also set disaster setting to 3. Lets hope for a fun map.

Did your turn order valmas but didn’t saved it., hopefully not to bad

Also think we can take 1 city state but no renaming. you don’t want one right in your face you can’t touch.

LOL, I know, I forget the sort order too. Then you start the game and go OH DRAT.

yeah worse than that. did it had the save but hit start on the wrong tab doh!!!

should have said i used harvest all resources mod just in case they are a bit to abundant.

Barbs just won’t let up! I have already killed 3. My settler has been holed up for 5 turns.

It seems as Golden Horde :-).

to much space perhaps. Think of the XP though

Wow! You have really upset those barbarians!

Guys…
A City State wouldn’t invade me…
Right???..
:laughing:
Screen Shot 10-11-22 at 10.37 AM

3 Likes

Different game but same vibe

2 Likes

I started playing my turn and realised that @Dim4anskiy had just rudely quit. (Now on my ban list of players)

I was to declare Formal War this turn. I admit, I am not the best player, but the preparation I put in this war, I am proud of it. Normally, I am the one being assaulted. I thought @Dim4anskiy was a much better player from a couple of games I have been with them.

For what it is worth, I doubt a player would like to take over. They would be brave in slowing me down.

I will pause on my turn until I hear back.

Gofor it valmas

1 Like

Agree. Don’t worry about a replacement.

3 Likes