8 Seats Invitational, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG (dcaeb351)

Actually, my spawn is good. I was thinking of another game.

I think you agree with me that its ideal at all for Dido to not be coastal. So, I don’t understand when you say BBS only move CS to the corner. BBS will always give Dido coastal spawn. Same for Eleanor-En.
In my spawn, I need to wait for 15! turns to start going for a settler as all my tiles are 1 food. It will take forever for me to get to my 3rd city on this spawn.
We can play 3 games now with some of us with terrible spawns and some with decent spawns and game result be decided turn 1. Or we can play with BBS and all have balanced spawns.

I have a coastal city, it’s just that I don’t have fresh water and don’t have a good harbor. And what I say is that BBS doesn’t solve spawn problems, what I say is that BBS doesn’t work, the only thing that it does is send CS to edges, I have played with BBS and spawned with Canada in the middle of the jungle, @OtherRealisms was witness of that, I remember that entire game I didn’t see a single tundra tile near me, I also say that I don’t have any problem playing my awful spawn, I don’t expect to have very good or perfect spawn on every game. Anyway, if most of players want a remake and BBS I can do that, with or without BBS for me is the same, I only hate (and I think that affects CS dependent civs) having CS’s on the end of the world.

What I see is that everyone has their own problems, you have food problems, I have water problems, T800 seems to also have problems, maybe there is someone with production problems, there might be another one with territory problems, btw I also have another game with BBS where I have territory problems, I’m in a small stupid island, but playing what I have.

I am fine with BBS but @ MaybeT​MaybeF your spawn is far from crappy, it is actually quite good.

You are right. My spawn is not terrible but not good for Eleanor-En as (1) it wasn’t coastal and I had to move that doesn’t happen with BBS (2) no food so I need to wait 7 more turns comparing to others to start producing my first settler, which also doesn’t happen with BBS. everyone will have a guaranteed 22 in their first ring.

Anyway, currently we have @PerroFlamer - on BBS, that means @chaldean33 will become - (correct me if I am wrong please).

@MisterT800 @our_witchcult_grows what is your vote?
@OtherRealisms you first said yes. but realized your spawn is not bad in this game. So, you want to change your vote?
Either way, this is a vote for all 3 games and not just this game. So, keep that in mind that even if you have good spawn in this one, you may get a bad in the other.

If the vote is to restart the two games of this series with BBS, I vote yes +restart. And + the 3rd game with BBS.

Are we going to keep the same Civs?

Yes. The vote is only on BBS

Ok, guys we are asking for your opinion on if you want a restart on this map to play with bbs… be objetive just say yes or no… dont say if most want… or i dont care … just say yes or no so we can, if needed restart asap

on my side I will say no bbs

Yes. BBS. Think it will make the most players the happiest.

I’d vote no on BBS and continue the game as it

@our_witchcult_grows and @Bliss can you please make your vote in favor or against BBS?

Bliss voted yes before. (here)

BBS yes

In general I am against restarts, because what happens if someone gets a bad start with BBS will we restart again? And also who defines what a bad start is?

Saying all that I am fine to restart if everyone wants to.

come on bro, not everyone is gonna say yes or no… some are saying yes some are saying no… just say what you want… you? yes or no?

Yes to BBS no to a restart

lol, this means yes BBS for the next two games and no BBS to this one. Am I right?

yes to BBS
yes to restart

If we switch to BBS we have to restart

Yes, exactly!