8 Seats Invitational, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG (dcaeb351)

Im going :ru: mother Russia

Guys, I think that if you don’t have any problem I’m gonna switch my pick to Phoenicia, forgive me mother Russia. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Rome

Netherlands

Sumeria

Victoria

eleanor-en

Ottoman Suleiman

We are just waiting for @our_witchcult_grows and @OtherRealisms picks, meanwhile I would like to invite you to read again the rules since I made minor changes.

I choose Hungary :slight_smile:

Guys I really dont know if I can just start the game with the players on random pick, so I better encourage you to select the pick you have chosen.

Good luck to everyone in this game and fair play! :smiley:

Here you have the link to the second game that is gonna be Primordial map and the same password I already shared to you.

Join the game and post your ban.

I just realized we don’t use BBS in these game series. Is there a reason for that? I have one of the most terrible spawns that one can get in this game lol.
I had to move to settle coastal with Eleanor

I spawned on the 13 tile

I want to formally ask everyone to let us know if they want to play all three game series with BBS or not and let us know about their votes here.
BBS + for me

BBS +

I’d support BBS if everyone else does.

+BBS. my spawn was crappy as well

The only problem I have with BBS is that I have noted no significant improve on spawns, I think that @OtherRealisms can give me the reason with his mapuche spawn, but more over that it doesn’t improve spawns I hate that BBS moves all CS to the edge of the map, and civs that depend on CS relations are negatively affected, like Matyas that we have on this game.
So I prefer not to BBS, but, I will do what the majority wants.
In addition, my spawn seems to be not that good either, but I always play with whatever I get.
So far we have 4 votes in favor, only my vote againts, what do the other 3 players say?

I will also add that Japan spawn on that mapuche game I’m talking about was not good at all either… so for me, BBS doesn’t help, the only thing it does is moving all CS to awful locations. I find much more value on the way you play, the relations you make and the cooperation you can form with the other players than in the first spawn, that’s why I practically never ask for a remap. Life is hard, this game might also be.

I can see you have a river, coast, a 3 tile production, hills, a lux res, early bonus culture, another 3 production tile on the second ring.
I have just made my move and realized I don’t have fresh water, I don’t have a single hill, I don’t have a good harbor, I am doubting if I have access to open sea. If your spawn is one of the most horrible, then how can my spawn be?

Seems we all have some challenging spawns then.