12 Seats, No AI's, Shuffle, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules) (c4ccec3e)

no, you shouldn’t install using this because all releases on their github releases have the same modid, and that won’t help or do anything for cloud games actually.

I just submitted my turn with changing BBG to static. Let me know if you prefer not to change this and we can revert I guess. I didn’t want to hold the game for more than this.

Its ok for me to change to BBS static 5.2.11 for this game. The manual does works good, thx.

I try a new feature, and I hope all player vote :slight_smile:

• play with static BBG 5.2.11 (download/Install see above)
  • play with the last Mod BBG 5.3
  • doesn matter, play you damn turn

0 voters

1 Like

@andrewsmart48 u want help with static BBG or there is some other reason that u cannot play ur turn?

Now the BBG version is 5.1.8 and is not working for me. I have installed the 5.1.8 from the workshop, but the game act like isn’t installed and I cannot load the save.

¿Any help?

You don’t need 5.1.8. Please uninstall that and install 5.2 static from dropbox

1 Like

Done, doing turn.

I don’t get why the save indicate the version 5.1.8 if the 5.2 is required. :S

The text that shows in game indicates the BBG version the game started with. BBG live doesn’t change its modid when releasing updates. Thats why we need to switch to static.

Ckarik, please make your turn without Multiplayer Helper Mod

CEO_​of_​​Spearfighting, please make your turn without Multiplayer Helper Mod

Ckarik: > I cannot load the game withou the MOD. The previous player or sombody added. I’ve installed the mod to do my turn, I didn’t have the mod before this turn.

I’ll disable it before loading the save, hopefully it works.

Even though I disabled it, the mod is still present in the save itself. So I suppose nothing will change.
I’m sending the save forward anyway, but if it’s an issue, revert it to me again I guess and I’ll revert it to the previous turn… again?
Is it not an option to just play with the mod on?

Edit: Especially since, as far as I know, Calcifar has added it to the games he’s in, as MPH prevents an exploit to store science and culture overflows forever

I don’t want to play with other mods that affect the save game other than the one we started with.
In addition to the fact that this mod makes changes to the running game, its automatic installation as a virus will “infect” other games with my participation.
Therefore, I consider it necessary to return the move to the one who made a mistake.

As I understand it, MPH is even recommended for existing games, because it prevents that science and culture overflow exploit. So I have no problem with it.

America (formerly Ckarik) was in a losing war vs Persia if I don’t misremember. I’m ok with continuing with the AI, but ideally I need to check the map again to see if they’re really losing.

As for MPH I’ve DM’d Calcifer about it. I’m pretty sure he applied it on purpose against the exploit and that we should play with it - there’s nothing to worry about it being turned on in just one game out of many.

Yes, Ckarik was loosing. He only had his capital left.

You can disable this mod in game after subscribing to it on Steam, and if ur other game doesnt have this mod, this has zero impact on it.
This mod doesnt change anything with respect to gameplay and strategies. It just prevents a clear exploit to be used and I added it to all my games.
This mod is also used in all real-time multiplayer games even for people outside BBG/BBS community. So, I dont know what are you talking about

1 Like

Right. I’ll play my turn as usual; just get MPH, disable it from your list of Mods ingame and play on. Highly likely you might encounter other PYDT games where MPH will be needed.

1 Like