12 Seats, No AI's, Shuffle, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules) (c4ccec3e)

Smack talk goes here for 12 Seats, No AI’s, Shuffle, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/c4ccec3e-3b18-463a-b943-5b530efe5855

Can never have too many of these games, I guess.

Banning: Kupe
Timezone: GMT+1
Playing: Guaranteed once in the morning (8:00 - 10:00 ish my time ; slightly later on free days) and once in the evening (16:00 - 18:00 ish). Then, extremely likely that I’m here all late evening (20:00 - Midnight).
During weekends and days off (depends on uni schedule), I’ll be in range of my computer in roughly all the day cycle.
These next few weeks I’ll be VERY free!

1 Like

Playing time 0000-1200 UTC
I’m still thinking about the ban
Civ choice: random or draft? I prefer draft, but it is your game to decide.

Banning: Pachacuti - Incan
Playing: 9 - 22 GMT

ban giglabro

I’m putting random because this is a “for fun” game and sometimes when you have a random civ you are forced to paly a civ you have never played before and sometimes you get good surprises on their potential, like me, I discovered good surprises on Ottomans, and by myself I may not have picked Ottomans, but that was random and I liked it a lot.

I didn’t understan ur ban, and can u post your playing window(s) in GMT format pls, thanks.

i prefer games that are standard or quick. I can make my moves at 6 am and then earliest between 6 pm (depends if I have plans for the evening) and 10 pm. I don’t want to ban a civ if I don’t have to.

Maybe we can even do a little roleplay when communicating in game.

Oh, and I would like to know, what if someone is on vacation. Do we have to skip the turn or is a little vacation ok?

Giglamesh for ban

In terms of time i am best between 17:00 and 22:00 GMT

we will have to allow for vacations. this will run for years

8:00 - 21:00 GMT

It’s ok if you don’t make a ban, and yes, we will wait for ppl unable to take turns due to vacations.

I don’t wish to pick a ban.

My time zone is GMT+5.

My play times are 1300-1600 and 2400-0500.

Do you have any other playing window?

May I consider your window(s) like this?
6-7 am
6-7 pm
and 10-11 pm
Are they in GMT format?

Are your playing times in ur local time or in GMT time?

ban Sweden

1 Like

Will you ban someone?

Rule updated to make it more clear:

• It is prohibited to put pins in the fog of the map in order to show how big the map is and to determine your geographical position, your geographical position must be determined by scouting the map, it is not prohibited to put pins to other players to give any kind of information.
1 Like