10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD's, FFA (rules) (077551e5)

Since Perro is the GM. A post in the support forum is needed to sub him once a replacement is found.

@MisterT800 @OtherRealisms
We are 1.5 years into this game.
Will you come back if we make Perro’s replacement?

1 Like

Let’s save this game.

Capture d'écran 2024-09-11 094651
Capture d'écran 2024-09-11 094637

As you can see, it’s easy to sub PerroFlamer as he is in second place and actually taking Saladin. He is in good position in science and cultur too.

Mister T800 is in the fourth position. I don’t see him but that is quite good and not that far from others. It is the Maori so, probably that he can get more cities… I can’t say.

OtherRealisms is in fift position but he is actually taking Germany so he will have more cities and space. His other neighbor is Saladin that is dieing. OtherRealism is second in science, juste behind StefanosG but is far in cultur.

Those 3 spots can easily be subbed as they have good positions.

@Valamas , your death is a question of time My big ship are coming and my defenses are better. As you refused the peace, I will kill all of your people that won’t join me. Don’t you want to sub one of those leavers?

I believe players should be given at least a month to play their turn before they are kicked, last turn was 19th Aug so if Perro has not made his turn or communicated to us a good reason to wait by 20th Sept then I would support this action.

Why?

TIME RULES:

• As this game is going to last several months only well known frequent players can participate in this game. If you are not a frequent player please, for the good of all of us, don’t join
  • Players must have an average turn time of less than 4 hours on their recent games at Play Your Damn Turn
  • Availability during the day: Players must have availability to move at least 2 times in the day with 6 hours of difference to guarantee that we don’t have long waiting times, example, you can move at 10 am and 8 pm, there are more than 6 hours of difference then it’s ok, example 2, you can play at 10am and at 2pm, there are only 4 hours of difference, you should not join this game, if you can only move in the morning or in the night please don’t join the game.
  • We would appreciate if during vacation time you can take some time to take your turns, but if you are unable to take turns we are going to wait.
  • (`ノ︵')ノ︵ ┻━┻ If we have player that doesn’t meet the requirements during first 20 turns I’ll ask for a replacement.
2 Likes

We are talking about subbing and players leaving, sorry you are angry in the middle of all that…

This is from a guy where he has had his “hat” handed to him a few times. I love that you purchased privateers (2) and I destroyed them immediately. I knew you were going to do that and I laid in wait to strike. Yes, my force is just galleys and quadremes.

I am punching well above my weight and EVERYONE should declare war on THIS guy because he will kill you all otherwise.

I didn’t’ expect to still be here, as I was driven from the mainland by you and I was exiled by way of taking the archipelago from Japan. So I have had a GG (so far).

Not angry. It is just going to happen because of the science advantage I have on you.

I told what you did to a few people around me that play Civ too. @Valamas , you did so well! That was amazing to see you take Japan and you are still here! I am not good enough to snowball or do whatever good after this move on you but I have so much respect for what you did, this was so well played!

And yes, I played badly with my ships. And yes again, you did great with yours.

Whatever happen next, well played @Valamas , I take my hat of to you.

1 Like

So in another set of games which Perro is game master of, we have decided to kick him.
We have also decided that, for any AI

• No trading
  • Must raze any captured cities

If we are unable to get a replacement and if there are no objections, I will submit a support request to kick him in 24 hours.

2 Likes

@Pete told me that he is ok to join us. As there is 3 spots, I don’t know which one he wants.

@pete would probably want Perro’s spot. If he chimes in here, I will package the support request for multiple games.

@PerroFlamer can you confirm you are playing your turns again?
I have posted this and will cancel it once I hear from you.

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on. My attempts to contact Perro have gone ignored for weeks. He is playing his turns again, however, this game lost 2 players over his absence.

I am in another 3 games where turns had not been played for weeks, and is now playing them.
If any game stalls again, that will probably be it for me, in this game and in that series.

I still vote for a sub if there is no informations on the situation. Is @PerroFlamer coming back? If there is no communication, let’s vote.

I have asked for Australia and Maori sub. Australia is taking Germany, that’s a good position. I don’t know about the Maori.

I decided to post so everyone is informed.
ScreenShot250

1 Like

Sorry! Only just noticed the message on this one. I’m happy with any substitution so maybe you can decide on the most relevant one to drop the AI. Maybe don’t give me one that’s really struggling though I don’t mind a challenge :wink:

2 Likes

@Pete I can only see Australia and this guy is killing Germany. Maybe this is a good choice… I don’t know about the Maori. Maybe someone can tell you.

I’ll wait to play my turn until you decide or are subbed in to avoid AI playing the turn.

Maori are doing OK, they have a good number of cities after killing Persia early and have recently settled a few more. They are my ally just to my west.

Two subs would be perfect… Or we can let the Australia to the IA and Pete go for the Maori that already took someone.

What do you prefer @Pete?

Yep, Maori sound fine. Can’t see the game in the substitution list currently though? Is there a password?

It will have to be a request in the support forum, especially after if we can find another player.
Let’s pause the game until this happens.
Thanks @Pete

I have already asked a few times on Discord. Maybe we should just sub Maori and go on… Except if you know someone that could be interested.