10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD's, FFA (rules) (077551e5)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ohd4hsgajzqvpxzroeydq/AMweqySuHVMhT5xE3K_Izeo?rlkey=pgl9en31ev8q8oi5i7b0orvvw&e=2&dl=0

@DogBoy511 is having computer problems.

Wanted to provide an updated. My computer is still broken. The repair man thought he fixed it, but everything is extremely slow, even opening simple webpages. I don’t know how long it will be. Typing this on an old computer.

10 seats with no AI

1 Like

I have bad news. My laptop is unrepairable. Turns out there was damage to the motherboard, video card, and power supply. I can’t afford a new computer right now and won’t be returning to Civ6. Hope to see y’all in Civ7 next year. Feel free to replace me in game.

10 seats with no AI

1 Like

@PerroFlamer As @DogBoy511 can’t play anymore. MAybe we can replace him or kick him.

He is in a hard situation but I don’t remember if he can come back or not. Maybe ask France that is going to take his cities?

He is in a precarious situation, I think it makes no sense to look for a replacement just to see how he is unable to have a decent game, what do all of you think about kicking him out and letting the AI finish this game according to the rules we have.
NOT ANY KIND OF TRADING WITH THE AI
NO ALLIANCES WITH THE AI
YOU CAN RAZE CITIES THAT BELONG TO THE AI, BUT U CAN’T CAPTURE THEM

Thanks for your comments in advance.

I can understand his situation but he said " I can’t afford a new computer right now and won’t be returning to Civ6. Hope to see y’all in Civ7 next year"

Yes I know, so we need to take a decision.
1st we look for a sub: but as I said, @DogBoy511 is in a precarious situation, so the sub will just hoop in to have a “bad experience” in this game
2nd we just kick him off and continue the game obeying the rules we have when having this situation, these rules are:
NOT ANY KIND OF TRADING WITH THE AI
NO ALLIANCES WITH THE AI
YOU CAN RAZE CITIES THAT BELONG TO THE AI, BUT U CAN’T CAPTURE THEM

I sincerely vote for 2nd option, what about the rest of you?

2 Likes

Second option (kick him) but raze cities.

His situation is too bad to ask for sub.

2 Likes

2nd option

Ok, as the ones that expressed their opinion are voting toward 2nd option and no one else has expressed his opinion we are continuing the game with an AI in @DogBoy511 place. Lets continue this game.

1 Like

any reason for the game being paused for 2 weeks?

Is @PerroFlamer away for long?

Has been playing other games