10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD's, FFA (rules) (077551e5)

Smack talk goes here for 10 Seats, No AI’s, Fractal, StdSpd, BBG, BBS, MOD’s, FFA (rules)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/077551e5-cf5b-4a23-b984-a3b98a8d073f

@Manoir you can make your pick from this draft.

:GaulAmbiorix: Gaul
:MaliMansaMusa: Mali
:MapucheLautaro: Mapuche
:PhoeniciaDido: Phoenicia
:PolandJadwiga: Poland
:EnglandVictoria: Victoria

can you also pls post your playing window in GMT format, thanks =)

PhoeniciaDido for me. I always lose playing her. Maybe this time is different.

The only one left to pick is @Manoir, @DogBoy511 you are gonna have the same pick u already chose.

Hi.

Thank you for the invite.

I’ll randomly go for Ambiorix (Gaul).

I usually play 8-12 and 13-17

I vote FOR deforestation and severe wweather mods. Who knows, i can try to change historic choices :slight_smile:

Sorry for my english :wink:

Ahh ok, give me the same one then.

Here is the sort

PerroMalo
geoffgreene511
Valamas
OtherRealisms
Manoir
MisterT800
dand4444
matt_lambert
StefanosG
kapshul

1 Like

Thanks @Valamas
Here we go again, good luck to everyone! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Can you verify all the mods? I"m getting an error saying I need

Great People Portraits for Leugi’s Monopoly Expansion

Multiplayer Helper 1.5.0

Those mods are not listed in the game description. Also, I don’t see Great People Portraits for Leugi’s Monopoly expansion in the workshop. I also don’t see Multiplayer Helper 1.5.0. I see 1.4.9 and an unknown version. Can you confirm which one.

Here it is, and I have already added it to the mod lists

Does somebody know @kapshul ?

Is he in vacation?

kapshul reported that his computer is broken and will take 2 weeks to fix. That was about 2-3 days ago.

1 Like

Hello, guys I’m trying to find a replacement for the guy playing Kublai Khan from China in this game https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/08650425-b761-4876-9577-ac02d7b8a56d

Would someone like to join us at that game?
@Manoir I remember that you wanted to play that game but we had no more room, would you like to join it now?
We are still in the very early game.

Thanks in advance to all of you. :saluting_face: :+1:

It’s nice to suggest thanks but i already have enough games.

I’m making my last big one here than i’ll stop:

Try to ask Shinjo

My warrior attacked a barb scout and both took damage. Can anyone explain how to interpret this panel? TIA!

I know the scout got 0xp because it was eligible for an upgrade at the beginning of the turn. Instead of upgrading, I attacked, so the scout wouldn’t get away. I was expecting the warrior to kill the scout, but it didn’t.

Those stats are for letting you know who attacked who and the result of the battle, as we play by cloud it’s hard for us to see the battles in real time, so we have this stats to let u know what happened while it was not your turn.

In blue you have ur unit, his level, his attack force, his initial hp, the expected dmg he was going to take, and the final hp after the fight.
And then exactly the same but for the enemy unit.

Help please. The game save won’t load because it is asking for BBG 5.2.8. Don’t think I did anything to cause this.
ScreenShot148

I tried finding BBG 5.2.8 on steam. I did not see it.

Here is my collection of BBGs.
ScreenShot149

Try this, or ask Calicfer. Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life
Make sure the BBG file folder is in the Mods folder, not in a subfolder of Mods

Here is what mine looks like

Still the same problem.

Here is my folder.

… showing that mods are not in double sub folders.

(I use a different mod manager - so it looks different)
Here are the BBG mods, left side means they are disabled from my PLAYING profile.