10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA if meet the rules (bb2974a8)

@geoffgreene511 sorry but I already have a settler near the tile where my warrior sits. I chose this tile because it is a much better tile than other settlement sites available to me.

@OtherRealisms I’m getting hemmed in here. Pressure is building. I have nothing but sea. You have lots of land to your south.

I know that u didn’t ask me but, both Khmers and Cree founded cities toward Japan when both of u have tons of land south and north of each one, both of u have blocked any possible expansion of Japan toward north or south, now he can only found East. My opinion is don’t be greedy, let Japan have a piece of land, both of you have tons, let him have a bit.

The game pretty much handed over Euclid (Great Scientist) to me without asking me if I wanted to Recruit or Pass (and it would’ve been a pass), deducting the Great Scientist points off me.

I doubt reloading a save game will change anything but it really feels like I’ve been robbed, especially as I was #2 in GScientist points and deliberately chose to slow down a bit since I don’t care about Euclid…

(Also I’m very ahead in this game so I guess it’s only fair that I suffer a bit of a setback)

That’s pretty normal. I don’t recall the specific rules when it does this but it is known and within the game mechanics.

I don’t understand… Can someone explain to me - why, almost all the tiles belonging to the cities of Washington, give science, culture and faith?

thats his ability. science and culture on high appeal tiles

Bull Moose Teddy Roosevelt’s UA. Breathtaking tiles recieve 1 culture if next to woods, 1 science if next to a Mountain ; with Natural Wonders proccing both of these bonuses anyway and the amount being doubled once advancing later in tech.

… No bragging intended but Washington isn’t even that good of a city (maybe you’re looking at the hills to the northwest of it?). But I won’t deny my start is outrageously good overall.

The Faith on tiles is my Pantheon

Thanks for the clarifications. All clear. As well as the fact that Teddy Roosevelt is a cheating civilization that needs to be banned.

We’re all playing for 2nd in this game with Teddy’s spawn.

Shall we set a turn timer?

I will be surrendering my game next turn. I am last in score. The game leader has 6 times my science and 8 times my culture. I don’t even know what I could have done differently to improve on my position. Best of luck to all.

Why end your game. All units are very similar so is easy solution. Go to war with somebody :-). You have chance change your bad destiny :-). I think is good time intrigue against anyone with somebody :-).

1 Like

Alliances also go a long way to catch up but it’s his own free time so I won’t judge. Would be nice if we could find a sub though, as AIs are very abusable.

2 Likes

you do have the best civ in the game. you might not be able to win but should be able to do well still,

but if you got to go you got to go

1 Like

If I go to war with someone, it will be an irrel war. I can’t win, and it will just drain their resources meaning they can’t win. If the AI is playing, then one of you can decide to go to war if it suits their purpose.

1 Like

I can’t see why someone would sub into the worst position in the game. I wouldn’t, so I’m not going to ask for someone else to do it.

1 Like

Is question who is your neighbor because I didn’t meet you yet. But I see that you are not last in culture and If you see American then this nation is twice better then second player. But yes it is your time but I think all is not lost.

1 Like

It’s a neighbor-triangle between Japan, Khmer and Cree.

crickets

Maybe a turn timer if he doesn’t show up at all on this Sunday, once the day has passed?