10 Seats, No AI's, Fractal, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA if meet the rules (bb2974a8)

GMT +3

My play times in GMT is 1000-1300 and 2200-0200 every day.

1 Like

@MisterT800 and @Aleks08II can you please post your playing window(s) in GMT or UTC time please?

I already did

I can see that u put ur time zone, but not ur playing windo, the same for @Aleks08II he put his time zone but not the playing window.

12 hour window. noon.to midnight

1 Like

Game window?.. It’s easier for me to indicate when I can’t walk. I don’t go very late after midnight and early in the morning (I usually wake up late). Well, I can still stay a little longer if there is no electricity (now in Kiev, unfortunately, the electricity is periodically turned off). But usually I do not delay with the workflow, and often I walk very quickly.

Ok, here it is how the arrangement of players was made, if we play as we said on the playing windows we should be able to make 2 turns per day, @CEO_of_Spearfighting should help us to play in his “likely to play” (from 19 to 22 GMT) window to be able to make 2 turns per day. I will proceed to make the save file, lets have fun, please stick to the rules, fair play and good luck to every one :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello, excuse me for the add but as all of you are really nice players I want to invite all of you that still haven’t joined this best of 3 to join if you have time for a few more games

Thanks and happy new year to everyone! :smiley:

I saw it and I’m tempted but I think adding a whole 3 games will make it hard for me to guarantee playing a turn (to all of them) in the morning.
HNY as well!

I get this error message when trying to load this game.

I only have a few mods enabled. Not sure what to do

Mmmm, this is so strange, as we only have BBS and BBG on this game, have you tried to load another game that u r playing with BBG 5 and BBS 2?

I only have BBG 5.2.9 and BBS 2.1.4 enabled which is what the game calls for.

I tried loading the game with all mods disabled and I got the same error message.

But have you tried with another game that has also BBG and BBS?

2 other games are working. Maybe we can ask a moderator to set the game back to the turn before me, which would be @Tamil_Ronin turn and he can play his turn over to get me a new save.

I have already reverted the turn, so it’s @Tamil_Ronin turn again, lets see if this fixes the problem.

Played Turn. No issue with save file on my end.

1 Like

I am able to open the turn now.

1 Like