10 Seats, No AI's, C&I, Std Spd, BBG, BBS, SS, FFA (rules) (c41e03a9)

yeah, I agree that reverting a 11 people, std speed game would be too much.
I vote option 2

1 Like

ok, I think that also option 2 is good for me, so, as most of ppl think we should continue as is, then lets continue.

1 Like

I took a very bad start with this game. I just lost my second city…i’m already dead. To be continued without me. Can’t play just to click “next turn”.

Have fun! Cya in other games.

wow, this quick in a std speed game!

Yay, another fucking quitter!

He didn’t quit, he was conquered, and just quited a few turns before his las city fell because his position was lost. At least that’s what I understand about his message.

I guess I have different definition of quitting :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

The site’s owner is giving me grief and threatening to ban me, so I am leaving. Peace!

Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I’m in holidays for the next week and i’ll have very little screen time. Still should make a turn per day, but not guaranteed.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I’ll have to quit most of my games.
@PerroFlamer, @Calcifer will sub in for me. Can you please use the host tools to do that?

Sure, I’ll do it right away.

I switched this game BBG to a static one as BBG is getting updated on Monday.
You can use the following steps to install static 5.3:

This dropbox folder is going to be the placeholder for static BBG releases for cloud.
Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life

To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from Dropbox
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system. On Windows, it should be somewhere like this: “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games (attached image).
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn.
1 Like

@KvaloDoKao u want help with the static BBG or u r on vacation?

Looks like I now have an issue with BBG.
It is showing I did not have 5.1.8, although now I do, and the error still remains.
I guess I need to try the stuff above regarding static releases for cloud ?
I will try this tomorrow.

I am subbing myself out from this game and @Vonteegoway will replace me. Sorry for the interruption. I will let him know about any agreements we had.
Vonteegoway is new to PYDT and Civ MP so be nice :smiley:
I sent a support request to replace them as they have less than 500 turns on PYDT.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Which version of static BBG are we using for this game?

static 5.3

Thanks!

@zarquonwhereareyou I hope you find your phone. I’m calling it a night. I’ll check for a turn in the morning.

Ummmm, not sure about the phone reference ?
I doubt you have a number for me ?